Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Innocent Pleasure [0.20] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.3 GB/ 140 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I must have been practicing lock picking dozen of time and each time I was informed that the difficulty to pick lock has reduced by 1. But it seems like the difficulty never drop. So why trying?

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Loads of dead-ends. I'm in the clothes shop. No way to leave, no map, no menu and no rollback. Got one earlier while lock-picking. Pick broke, no replacement, nowhere to get except reload.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Loads of dead-ends. I'm in the clothes shop. No way to leave, no map, no menu and no rollback. Got one earlier while lock-picking. Pick broke, no replacement, nowhere to get except reload.
In the store if you keep fast forwarding time it will eventually give you the map icon, I'm guessing when you are supposed to sleep. Still a bug but that's a workaround for now.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Could you share your unren tool? Mine isnt working it says "Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue."
Hi, i noticed this too. The path to the python files have changed with newer versions of python.
- Edit the .BAT file for Unren using any text editor.
- Find the section that has the line 'pythondir=' (there are 2 such rows)
- The path in the file is in my case '%currentdir%..\lib\windows-i686\'
- Check the folder and in my case the i686 folder had changed to 'py2-windows-i686'.
- Change the path in the file (both rows) to match what the path is in the folder.
- Save and run the file again.

Reactions: alidenyen

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
It has potential, but there are some of the issues I noticed.

1. You need some form of indicator on screen to show where the interactions are that you can click on. The lack of that alone will drive away a huge number of potential players. It isn't, and shouldn't be a hidden object puzzle game. At least have some visual indicator when you mouse over an interactable object.
2. Locations without anything currently available to do are just padding, better to keep them locked until they are useful.
3. It does not seem possible to leave the clothes shop, other than waiting for it to close.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, i noticed this too. The path to the python files have changed with newer versions of python.
- Edit the .BAT file for Unren using any text editor.
- Find the section that has the line 'pythondir=' (there are 2 such rows)
- The path in the file is in my case '%currentdir%..\lib\windows-i686\'
- Check the folder and in my case the i686 folder had changed to 'py2-windows-i686'.
- Change the path in the file (both rows) to match what the path is in the folder.
- Save and run the file again.
Thnx man. It worked(y)

Reactions: MikieB

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
In the store if you keep fast forwarding time it will eventually give you the map icon, I'm guessing when you are supposed to sleep. Still a bug but that's a workaround for now.

every1 that cant get out of the shop here is a fix, also for the fun of it u can DL unbreakable locks picks as well. they are not the same DL so u can pick either or both.
P.s this was done on PC so idk if it works on Mac

#1. just extract to game root and override
or
#2. add the 2 notepad files into the "game" folder and override

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes