fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
every1 that cant get out of the shop here is a fix, also for the fun of it u can DL unbreakable locks picks as well. they are not the same DL so u can pick either or both.
P.s this was done on PC so idk if it works on Mac

#1. just extract to game root and override
or
#2. add the 2 notepad files into the "game" folder and override
file is not public

Reactions: tazlucky09

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Will this game be abandoned like his first game and if he's adopted maybe you should remove the incest tag.Last time I remembered is that incest is between blood relatives,not step or adopted families.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
When I go to work as a lifeguard I get an exception when begin the search. There missing images prior to "save her". This only happens in Linux. Windows is fine. Also the lock pick issue is random but in windows the game won't lock up if you hit the second mouse button before you do anything else.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
every1 that cant get out of the shop here is a fix, also for the fun of it u can DL unbreakable locks picks as well. they are not the same DL so u can pick either or both.
P.s this was done on PC so idk if it works on Mac

#1. just extract to game root and override
or
#2. add the 2 notepad files into the "game" folder and override
I tried the unbreakable lock picks mod but the lock pick doesn't show and the game locks up.
I deleted the associated .rpcy file and restarted the game but after a few tries the lock pick disappears again and the game locks up. Only in linux In windows make sure you use the right mouse button before you do anything else..

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I tried the unbreakable lock picks mod but the lock pick doesn't show and the game locks up.
I deleted the associated .rpcy file and restarted the game but after a few tries the lock pick disappears again and the game locks up. Only in linux In windows make sure you use the right mouse button before you do anything else..
the mod doesn't give u a lock pick it makes the one(s) u already have unbreakable, so u have to have at lest 1 in ur inventory. if u have zero picks and try to pick i can see how that could cause an error, other then that sorry i have no clue

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have two problems now. 1) I can't pin down when Janet is online and 2) how to get rid of mom's sexting friend. I suppose I wouldn't mind getting ahead with the younger one. I've helped her with anatomy and pulled her britches down.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I have two problems now. 1) I can't pin down when Janet is online and 2) how to get rid of mom's sexting friend. I suppose I wouldn't mind getting ahead with the younger one. I've helped her with anatomy and pulled her britches down.
game code says

"if wd == 1 and dn == 16:
jump janet_sexchat_evening"

so should be on sunday evening at 16:00, i thank.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes