BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Okay. I am stumped. I can't progress Elle past pulling pant down in laundry room. I have plenty of lock picks but can only use them at random times and rooms. Can't use oil on Janet. Can't find her online.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Okay. I am stumped. I can't progress Elle past pulling pant down in laundry room. I have plenty of lock picks but can only use them at random times and rooms. Can't use oil on Janet. Can't find her online.
Hy, have you tried the hints? Normally the hints work and tell what you have to do. If you want to get Janet online go to your computer Sunday at 10:00 pm and click on camera/Login, finish the chat and go Sunday to her room at 11:00pm/buy camera repeate same process (Sunday 11:00 pm) and you can use the oil on her. The event end's when you get her naked in the living and you get too put a fingher in her ass .

In the next update I will implement a key that opens all the doors because I don't want to give you so much trouble anymore.

Thanks for playing the game! Have fun!

Dragonj

May 24, 2017
When i click the icon on the beach and click the girl in the tower i can only say she is beautiful. And then it stops. Do you need something special to unlock the job?

Feb 18, 2018
Stuck
Hy, have you tried the hints? Normally the hints work and tell what you have to do. If you want to get Janet online go to your computer Sunday at 10:00 pm and click on camera/Login, finish the chat and go Sunday to her room at 11:00pm/buy camera repeate same process (Sunday 11:00 pm) and you can use the oil on her. The event end's when you get her naked in the living and you get too put a fingher in her ass .

In the next update I will implement a key that opens all the doors because I don't want to give you so much trouble anymore.

Thanks for the hints, R1NC35T! But we still yr assistance. Mom: 1. how shd we get rid of that dude? 2. can we possibly persuade her to help our hormones? Elle: 1. I keep changing TV programs but see no consequences! 2. chance to shower w/ her? 3. "helping" her at nite? Janet: How can one buy a camera?

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018

I can't wait for the next update.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I want to confess to you a thought of mine.
After seeing the criticism, I thought of bringing Forever my girl back to life and working on the two games
Stuck

Thanks for the hints, R1NC35T! But we still yr assistance. Mom: 1. how shd we get rid of that dude? 2. can we possibly persuade her to help our hormones? Elle: 1. I keep changing TV programs but see no consequences! 2. chance to shower w/ her? 3. "helping" her at nite? Janet: How can one buy a camera?
At this time the game is still in progress that's why you can't progress further. To buy the camera you need to see all the Janet video chat events, then go to janet room, talk with her (Sunday 11:00 pm) and then you can buy it.

Reactions: vardock

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I will post the game without bugs in few minutes here in comments and on my patreon page. Sorry for the delay but I'm working two jobs if I count the game too.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The game without bugs
Windows:
Mac:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I will post the game without bugs in few minutes here in comments and on my patreon page. Sorry for the delay but I'm working two jobs if I count the game too.
Do what you can as you can. I am retired so everyday is a Saturday...except my honey-do list is longer than my arm now.

• Haha
Reactions: The Insider

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
If you get any errors please notify me. Thank you!
Since starting all over I realized there was a lot of scenes and images I missed the first time. I usually play in Linux Mint and there is still a problem with the images when I search as a lifeguard. here is the error file. It doesn't happen in windows so I think there may be a directory/image call issue. Also, in the morning at 9:00 my room is locked and there is no lockpick and the game locks-up if you use any button but the right mouse button or press esc. Elle is in there at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Insider

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Since starting all over I realized there was a lot of scenes and images I missed the first time. I usually play in Linux Mint and there is still a problem with the images when I search as a lifeguard. here is the error file. It doesn't happen in windows so I think there may be a directory/image call issue. Also, in the morning at 9:00 my room is locked and there is no lockpick and the game locks-up if you use any button but the right mouse button or press esc. Elle is in there at this time.
This is happening only on Linux? Cuz I don't understnad the error. Maybe that code I used for the lifeguard doesen't work on Linux I don't really know

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes