• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This is happening only on Linux? Cuz I don't understnad the error. Maybe that code I used for the lifeguard doesen't work on Linux I don't really know
I asked the question to the person who made the code, I hope it can help me.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Keep a save from where you at and I'll try to do something right now, I hope it will work.
I think it has something to do with the "Random" part of the call. The call appears to add the path of the game directory to the beginning of the call. For instance the path to the image is "/my_drive/my_game dir/game_title/game/image/random/lg8.png" but the call ends up being "/my_drive/my_game dir/my_drive/my_game dir/game_title/game/image/random/lg8.png" . I hope that helps.

Last edited:

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Someone told me that the name of that jpg is too short, maybe that's the problem. I fixed that and now I'm uploading it,

Keep your fingers crossed

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017

I hope it works because I don't have more solutions right now just to make a game without that code just for Linux players.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Someone told me that the name of that jpg is too short, maybe that's the problem. I fixed that and now I'm uploading it,

Keep your fingers crossed
I don't think that is it but it's worth a try. I think it has something to do with the call via the random image chooser in the code. Try removing the "random" directory since its images are redundant. I don't know why windows handles that differently but linux is a bit less forgiving in path commands.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I don't think that is it but it's worth a try. I think it has something to do with the call via the random image chooser in the code. Try removing the "random" directory since its images are redundant. I don't know why windows handles that differently but linux is a bit less forgiving in path commands.
Keep me updated.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Will this game be abandoned like his first game and if he's adopted maybe you should remove the incest tag.Last time I remembered is that incest is between blood relatives,not step or adopted families.
Ok dev if you're not gonna answer this question maybe you can answer this,Can you change the relationship from adopted to real famly,if you can't then it's not incest.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Keep me updated.
Doesn't work. Still looks for the small file names. I would suggest getting rid of the code that randomizes the surf image choices and simply choose the images maybe according to the day or hour until your code smith can figure out how to make the path call properly. Sorry I'm being a pain in the arse.

The path needs to be a relative path not an absolute path.

Last edited:

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Doesn't work. Still looks for the small file names. I would suggest getting rid of the code that randomizes the surf image choices and simply choose the images maybe according to the day or hour until your code smith can figure out how to make the path call properly. Sorry I'm being a pain in the arse.
I will delete the code for Linux players so that you will be able to play it, but you will have to wait a little, sorry.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I saw an image of Mom hiding a dildo behind the teddy bear. Does anyone know how to get that in the game? What about Mom in the laundry room.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I saw an image of Mom hiding a dildo behind the teddy bear. Does anyone know how to get that in the game? What about Mom in the laundry room.
Just some pictures I wanted to add but forgot to delete them from the game after that.
And for the dildo behind the teddy bear, I will add it in future updates.
I got a code from gojira667 and I hope it will work, try again and keep me posted.

Linux only:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I stopped following his last game because of NTR. I always believe in second chances but NTR just got added as a tag to this game as well. Time to move on.
I stopped following this game cause the developer hasn't given me a answer to my question so good luck with the game.

Reactions: battali0n
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes