Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Asking The dev Where is the compressed ver for the pc ? Will this game have repeatable xxx-events, or will all the xxx scenes be put into a gallery?:unsure:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyInnocentPleasure-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Okay, from what I've read here, we see mom fucking dad? boy? It doesn't matter, we can only skip it, but we can't prevent it. ok. My question is does this happen when he is with us i.e. kissing us, having sex with us. does it happen before she is with us? ? And when she's with us, she doesn't fuck anyone?

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Skipping is not the same as avoiding. If NTR scenes happen and the only option is not to watch them, then I'm not interested.
Are you saying you don't want it in the game at all? Even if you never see or know of it?
What is the difference between Skipping and avoiding?

Reactions: Kipling

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Okay, from what I've read here, we see mom fucking dad? boy? It doesn't matter, we can only skip it, but we can't prevent it. ok. My question is does this happen when he is with us i.e. kissing us, having sex with us. does it happen before she is with us? ? And when she's with us, she doesn't fuck anyone?
Nothing about that.
Better play the game and figure it out for yourself, don't read all the meaningless comments.

• Angry
Reactions: hrm and bruce555

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
avoid mean to prevent it somehow. skip just means that it will still happen just for example you open the door a little then see your parents starting to make out so you close the door and walk away before you see anything that you can't unsee.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes