DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
so the ntr is happening anyways? sad :c you just dont see it, or that is what i think
also i cant progress because the hint button crash D:
edit:
i download the new version in a coments in pague 14 and now is working :3 the only problem is wtf with the progression? xd super unclear

Last edited:

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
I can do that, but I'm afraid there will be too much choices on the screen, later in the game.

I don't know, maybe I'll leave a few when you're more advanced in the relationship, but I don't think these from the beginning make sense later
Agree that simple scenes could be one time, but any sex scenes that are BJs or involve penetration should be repeatable within the game at various times/locations after unlocking instead of only available in gallery. It makes it feel like the player achieved an advancement in the relationship and adds some immersion. Going to gallery breaks immersion and at that point u might as well make a linear VN

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yep the hint system is broken for me too, and I think the password is Ice Cream but when I try it, it fails

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Have you asked the other girls what the clue means? I think you have to do that first.
yea I have, and now they not saying anymore, so it not working, If I have to restart the game to see what happens, I will but it seems that this game is very buggy. Plus I have not seen any sex, I only seem to pisst them off with broken hearts with them

Reactions: rambo25

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to earn money? Lifeguard don't pay shit for days, only once 30$ and cleaning the house for days doesn't pay anything either. Also there are some hints but that barely makes progress and that door opener that might be the crucial for farming points is 200 but no way to earn that money or if it's intended to play activities for days for measly 30$ is just too much grind.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
idk how to progress xd in one moment you cant do that! in other ohhh maybe sheeees you can, wtf jajajajajaja and no exist way to know if you are progressing right.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
this game has way too many bugs. i get put back to the lobby in several cases. unplayable in current state.
also the door opener for 200 bucks doesnt work without a lockpick. doesnt that defete the purpose of the door opener?
its to grindy to earn money etc. no idea if this game even have sex scenes. all i have seen so far is the mother humping a dildo on a mirror.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
this game has way too many bugs. i get put back to the lobby in several cases. unplayable in current state.
also the door opener for 200 bucks doesnt work without a lockpick. doesnt that defete the purpose of the door opener?
its to grindy to earn money etc. no idea if this game even have sex scenes. all i have seen so far is the mother humping a dildo on a mirror.
Maybe your save game file is from v0.10.
Game has no more bugs as far as I know, after my last post of the download links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-innocent-pleasure-v0-30-r1nc35t.149978/post-10570054
Restart the game is that's so

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes