Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Innocent Pleasure [v0.30] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 167mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: The Insider

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe your save game file is from v0.10.
Game has no more bugs as far as I know, after my last post of the download links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-innocent-pleasure-v0-30-r1nc35t.149978/post-10570054
Restart the game is that's so
Game might not many bugs on surface, but hints are not enough to know how to progress with characters. I can't progress with mom beyond 2 points of domination, kitchen action doesn't increase points anymore, shower at 18h as well, don't know what else to do. Working as lifeguard doesn't give money so it's locking me out of money needed to buy things, cleaning house at 19h also doesn't provide any money whatsoever even by doing it everyday for a week and grind is too much. I've put ice cream password in laptop before the quest started so now it's just transfer me into mc room on his computer without continuation of that quest. These are just some of the problems or bugs that need fixing and you probably should reduce the grind for points and money.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
why make a game that has rollback disabled? it takes just as much time to add as it does to disable its alot better when you can rollback so you can see what the outcome of the choices you make as opposed to having to load a save over and over again it gets old after a while i really WOULD like to like the game but thats not going to win many over

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Game might not many bugs on surface, but hints are not enough to know how to progress with characters. I can't progress with mom beyond 2 points of domination, kitchen action doesn't increase points anymore, shower at 18h as well, don't know what else to do. Working as lifeguard doesn't give money so it's locking me out of money needed to buy things, cleaning house at 19h also doesn't provide any money whatsoever even by doing it everyday for a week and grind is too much. I've put ice cream password in laptop before the quest started so now it's just transfer me into mc room on his computer without continuation of that quest. These are just some of the problems or bugs that need fixing and you probably should reduce the grind for points and money.
Maybe you're right, I don't know why I wanted to make the game so hard.
I promise that in the next update I will make the tasks easier and more money from jobs or less expensive items!
And I have to get rid of that lockpicking cuz is almost impossible for laptop players!
Thank you for your feedback!
Ps: Every time you do a task, look in the hints, they explain a little about what you should do.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I can't access hints ,it just pops error as for some scenes like going to moms room in the evening

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I can't access hints ,it just pops error as for some scenes like going to moms room in the evening
The main page DL links are a bugged version of the game. Use the links the dev referred to on this page. I reported the fixed DL links as a game update so it will hopefully get fixed and players will stop DL the bugged version.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
OK having played the game for a bit, I think it is not a bad start overall. I think there needs to be clearer hints with times and days of the week noted.

I am still not sure if I have hit the end of a line or if there is more content because I think some of the hints are not telling me there is a future update for the content. I am still not sure if I can even "get rid of this dude". Also why do none of the objects you can click have any form of highlights?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Maybe you're right, I don't know why I wanted to make the game so hard.
I promise that in the next update I will make the tasks easier and more money from jobs or less expensive items!
And I have to get rid of that lockpicking cuz is almost impossible for laptop players!
Thank you for your feedback!
Ps: Every time you do a task, look in the hints, they explain a little about what you should do.
I dont think we mind if a game is hard. if its implemented properly.
hints and clues must be simple enough so even the dumbest player understands them.
if you want to have hard hints/clues. i would suggest a different method for showing hints/clues.
a 3 stage hint/clue system.
what do i mean by this. well as days passes and no progress is made, make the hints/clue more easy.
example.
stage1:Find the red book.
stage2:Find the red book in the library.
stage3:Find the red book in the library in the fiction section.

Also dont confuse/mixup grindy with hard, a game can be dead simple yet be super grindy.
you absolutely do not want to make your game super grindy. people will just loose interest in the game just after 1st release or a few updates. so a grindy game is a nice way to end your game.

About laptop users. i dont think you need to remove lock-picking. just implement the addition usage of the keyboard.
you know. they have buttons :p
left arrow, right arrow, and A, D.
just make them use keyboard buttons to rotate the lock-pick and spacebar to apply force.

As for income. it would be more realistic if, doing house chores/cleaning should give you way less income than what a job as a lifeguard would give you.
if you have weekly pocketmonkey from doing house chores that is about the same amount a job gives..
you are pretty much the defenition of a rich spoiled brat :p

anywho. whats my few cents so far. i hope you see this a constructive response.
there is always room for improvements, but i think you have done a good job so far,
keep up the good work.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I dont think we mind if a game is hard. if its implemented properly.
hints and clues must be simple enough so even the dumbest player understands them.
if you want to have hard hints/clues. i would suggest a different method for showing hints/clues.
a 3 stage hint/clue system.
what do i mean by this. well as days passes and no progress is made, make the hints/clue more easy.
example.
stage1:Find the red book.
stage2:Find the red book in the library.
stage3:Find the red book in the library in the fiction section.
^ This 100% this. Hell I am not against having a earnable hint currency to make it easier to "buy" higher level hints.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
this game is confusing after a certain point, things either dont work or repeats even though the hints still seem to imply there is still more?

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I see a game with lots of potential, the concept is very good in my eyes, but the execution is not really user-friendly.
From what I saw so far, I would suggest making small hints whenever a path is at its current limit.

The most depressing part is like others said already money-making, an easy solution would be to get daily money from the safeguard job not weekly or what it is atm.

I would also recommend changing the current location for the "world map" There is little to no use for other locations besides the beach when you start the game. So I would open other locations after you completed some path on your home and the beach, and wait until more content for the other locations is available. This will make the natural progression into my eyes much healthier.

Anyways, looks very promising just needs some polishing.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes