Rouruki

May 31, 2021
How do I increase domination on each girl? for Janet is the massage. for Elle and Landlady how?

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Found something new with Janet. When you have the camera go to her room at 23.00 on Sunday and take pictures of her... This will then unlock the massage scene.

Does anyone know any hints for Elle? I can't get past the laundry, shower and now the essay scene seems to either be bugged or something as shes on her computer and then when I click to chat with her she ends up on her bed?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any incest patch?
I don't know how to rename the characters to incest
my native language is not english
Can someone help me please?

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Guys, I'm going to look it over as soon as I finish this part of Forever My Girl and I'll make the tips more accurate.

And for those with problems with "dominance", I'll tell you that you don't need more than 4 to get to the end of this part.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Guys, I'm going to look it over as soon as I finish this part of Forever My Girl and I'll make the tips more accurate.

And for those with problems with "dominance", I'll tell you that you don't need more than 4 to get to the end of this part.
Btw clicking that thing at the middle section when you saving life with jetski its too quick its wasting time. Pls reduce that thing speed.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Full of bugs.

1. If i try to go to the nudist beach after talking with the girl on the chair, i get the scene with the lifeguard telling me that i am not allowed in. After leaving the beach, the map works fine, but everything else is replaced by the picture of the lifeguard standing in the tower.

2. When i help the girl that is mopping the hallway, after that is supposed to end and take me back to free roam, the game just sends me back to the main menu.

And those are just the ones that i remember from yesterday. Because there were others too.
Yea game has chronical bug from head to toe.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Missing last two scenes ,upset is 0 but I can't get HJ scene again,I don't even know if I can get mom in shower,domination is high also

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Missing last two scenes ,upset is 0 but I can't get HJ scene again,I don't even know if I can get mom in shower,domination is high also
whatever i do , domination is only 2. also weekdays repeating,progressing days is rng :Kappa:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Guys how can i use money cheat in this game. Worked 1 week and women lifeguard gave me "0"
Jesus christ:KEK:

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you get rid of the mother's webcam guy? I've tried interrupting but that either doesn't do anything or pisses her off if I chose the wrong option.

Reactions: rambo25
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes