The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I see a game with lots of potential, the concept is very good in my eyes, but the execution is not really user-friendly.
From what I saw so far, I would suggest making small hints whenever a path is at its current limit.

The most depressing part is like others said already money-making, an easy solution would be to get daily money from the safeguard job not weekly or what it is atm.

I would also recommend changing the current location for the "world map" There is little to no use for other locations besides the beach when you start the game. So I would open other locations after you completed some path on your home and the beach, and wait until more content for the other locations is available. This will make the natural progression into my eyes much healthier.

Anyways, looks very promising just needs some polishing.
Thank's for the advice! The map has only one useless location for now (clothing store).
I think you missed the part with the psychologist from version 0.30, it's in the city after you accomplish the paths.
After buying the camera, hide in mom's closet at 7:00 PM and take a photo. After that everything will come in order.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
My Innocent Pleasure [v1.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 122 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
could you get the update to the current version??

al7mmadi

Jan 14, 2023
Thank's for the advice! The map has only one useless location for now (clothing store).
I think you missed the part with the psychologist from version 0.30, it's in the city after you accomplish the paths.
After buying the camera, hide in mom's closet at 7:00 PM and take a photo. After that everything will come in order.
ty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyInnocentPleasure-0.30Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jtsupercool

Oct 22, 2022
My biggest issues currently are:

1. Getting mom to help with hormones in shower. Also I don’t know if it is a glitch, but her domination score is stuck at 2. I’ve progressed through her giving a HJ on the bed after psychiatrist.

2. I cannot figure out how to get rid of black guy on mom web chat.

3. I can’t figure how to get to the next unlocked screen after pulling Elle’s pants down in the laundry room or progress the hit screen with Elle in the shower.

4. Lastly, I can’t figure out how to tame Janet in the shower. Also, helping her with mopping has done nothing as well.

Any help with these issues would be awesome as I have spent countless weeks in the game trying everything I can come up with.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

drtyuhjrdtfyguhij

Nov 6, 2022
there are some bugs for example in hallway.rpy when you help janet it calls jclean but if she is upset it closes the game
another bug is that if you fall asleep it doesn't update the day, tips doesn't work and it's hard keep playing repeating the same events again again again hoping in newer content.
for some reason some gallery content is not unlocked when it should be unlocked

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Fuck. Where to steal a million to buy master keys or keys??? o_O :confused::(o_OI'm tired of cleaning up these poop.......PS.....Does anyone know how to add money? :unsure:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Fuck. Where to steal a million to buy master keys or keys??? o_O :confused::(o_OI'm tired of cleaning up these poop.......PS.....Does anyone know how to add money? :unsure:
There is probably some online renpy save editor you can try and use.
You could also just edit one of the scripts, I have not tested this tho. but :p
Example in the Kitchen.rpy on about line 895 down to 912 you can grant the sum yourself that you feel dignifies the :poop: cleaning

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
My Innocent Pleasure 0.3 Compressed -PC -

Thanks to Bøb69

- - -

Last edited:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
When I help Janet to clean, It takes me back to the main menu.
Also, the icons on top are cut in two at sosme point in the game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I cant even tell If im making progress or not. Doing the same events every day and nothing changes, while the Hints section doesnt actually tell you anything. Really frustrating to play

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Mom domination stuck at 2 points, how to increase it or it's just another bug? I played it from the beginning with fixed version but it hadn't change anything, it's still stuck at 2 domination points.

not4rent

Aug 20, 2017
Mom domination stuck at 2 points, how to increase it or it's just another bug? I played it from the beginning with fixed version but it hadn't change anything, it's still stuck at 2 domination points.

I will appreciate if others give their solutions too. Since I never got around the password.

Reactions: RottenPlum
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes