Rouruki

May 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will appreciate if others give their solutions too. Since I never got around the password.
in step 13. I don't know how to start a chat with mom at 1pm in the city. there is no button to press.
should it be automatic trigger? what I lacking or missed something?

1682158790042.png

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I will appreciate if others give their solutions too. Since I never got around the password.
1. In the evening when she is reading the book on the bed. ask her about the book.
2. go to sleep or do someting else.
3 12:00 next day you snook for the book in her room.
4. at 19:00 go to her room when she sits at the pc. talk to her.
ask for the password
then next option is be sneaky.
5. 12:00 next day go to her room and to her pc. you should see a option to look under her pc.
there is a note stuck under it with a riddle.

Reactions: not4rent

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Full of bugs.

1. If i try to go to the nudist beach after talking with the girl on the chair, i get the scene with the lifeguard telling me that i am not allowed in. After leaving the beach, the map works fine, but everything else is replaced by the picture of the lifeguard standing in the tower.

2. When i help the girl that is mopping the hallway, after that is supposed to end and take me back to free roam, the game just sends me back to the main menu.

And those are just the ones that i remember from yesterday. Because there were others too.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, however i don't have option to take pic while hiding in the room at 7pm. I've read that i need 4 domination points, but i'm stuck at 2 and can't increase it.
Now i see it's cupboard, is that the same as closet event in 7 pm when you can hide or this is other event string? I'm pretty sure i unlocked the room at 8pm before, i'll try again but hint system is convoluted and often doesn't lead anywhere.

not4rent

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks, however i don't have option to take pic while hiding in the room at 7pm. I've read that i need 4 domination points, but i'm stuck at 2 and can't increase it.
Now i see it's cupboard, is that the same as closet event in 7 pm when you can hide or this is other event string? I'm pretty sure i unlocked the room at 8pm before, i'll try again but hint system is convoluted and often doesn't lead anywhere.
You need to get a camera first.

Reactions: RottenPlum

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what level of domination the girls need to be at for various scenes? This guessing game really sucks.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
I love this game so far. Nice cast and models, location etc.
It really needs a tracker for the relationships and maybe less grinding. I like sandbox games, when they're fair

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
Hover near the edge of certain screens and you highlight an arrow then click on it. It will bring up the stats for each girl. Like when his in his room, in the hallway alone, etc.
Really??? I needed to know that at least 4 hours ago

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes