BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are you saying you don't want it in the game at all? Even if you never see or know of it?
What is the difference between Skipping and avoiding?
Skip is that the scenes happen even if you don't see them (and of course as they happen, others can talk about them, it's even possible that the MC knows it and talks about it and during the game there are references to it because nothing changes in the game, you just haven't seen it), while avoid is that the scenes don't happen at all, so they'll never be referenced because they haven't happened.

Personally, after reading The Insider's explanation, I have stopped playing, since what I have understood is that, since they are part of the plot, they happen and the only thing that happens is that you don't see them.

EDIT:

As an answer to your first question, I want them not to happen if I choose to, if they do happen and the only thing I can choose is whether or not I see it, it doesn't work for me.

Last edited:

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
İn those 2 scene, when ı talk with them game puts me in the main menu ! I think ım stuck because of these bugs.
And HİNT button dosent work.
Adsız.png

Reactions: Sedid

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Are you saying you don't want it in the game at all? Even if you never see or know of it?
What is the difference between Skipping and avoiding?
What is the difference between skipping and avoiding? I will explain it with an example. Wife is cheating on her husband, if there is only an option to skip it, it doesn't matter if the husband knows his wife cheated on him or not, cheating happens. And avoidance means, for example, that the husband/wife does something to prevent this event, preferably the wife herself would say, "Hey, I love my husband, I can't cheat on him" and the husband doesn't even need to know that there was such a situation ( of course it's better to know)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The new ones will replace the old ones that will be put in the gallery.
why not just make most events except story events repeatable [like man of the house] instead the story events you can put into the gallery, I really hate it when devs hide the xxx events that could have been repeatable events like man of the house game has but instead decideds to hide them in a silly gallery. In a vn game I could understand but in a sandbox game :rolleyes: :FacePalm: [sigh]

Reactions: simpleguy787

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
why not just make most events except story events repeatable [like man of the house] instead the story events you can put into the gallery, I really hate it when devs hide the xxx events that could have been repeatable events like man of the house game has but instead decideds to hide them in a silly gallery. In a vn game I could understand but in a sandbox game :rolleyes: :FacePalm: [sigh]
I can do that, but I'm afraid there will be too much choices on the screen, later in the game.

I don't know, maybe I'll leave a few when you're more advanced in the relationship, but I don't think these from the beginning make sense later

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow, that 5th preview image is like a showcase of poor morph-bone weights. Not that this is on the dev, probably the original asset creator, but man oh man the closer you look, the more things you see wrong. Hopefully that's not indicative of the overall attention to detail in game images.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I hope to finish the compresion version util tomorow
Asking The dev Where is the compressed ver for the pc ? Will this game have repeatable xxx-events, or will all the xxx scenes be put into a gallery?:unsure:
I hope to finish the compressed version until tomorrow. It will have around 600 Mb

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
having issues with the lockpicking, i can use it every once in awhile but mostly it completely locks the game

so far only cant lockpick the moms door

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I can do that, but I'm afraid there will be too much choices on the screen, later in the game.

I don't know, maybe I'll leave a few when you're more advanced in the relationship, but I don't think these from the beginning make sense later
I can agree with to that I was mostly concerned about the advance relationships part that I was typing about any way. 1st and 2nd base can be put into gallery np just not home plate :WeSmart:

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
win it comes down to it how most people see it
avoidable = does not happen / never happened as girls are only yours don't do any thing with other males. And for skipping = it happens but you don't see it is they do other males you sometimes see it or don't

so what they and me would like to know is is it avoidable as in girls only with you or skipping girls with other males even if skip the scene

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
So there's a door opener in this version.
Could you please move a bit further and add some anti-grinding device to avoid beach key-fapping etc?
From the very beginning, please!

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes