The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I stopped following this game cause the developer hasn't given me a answer to my question so good luck with the game.
Cuz I don't have an answer dude! The game has the free will of choosing the relationship between blood relative or not.
But I don't think you have played the latest version because if you have you should know this by now.
PS: The incest tag was introduced by the moderator of this page not by me.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Cuz I don't have an answer dude! The game has the free will of choosing the relationship between blood relative or not.
But I don't think you have played the latest version because if you have you should know this by now.
PS: The incest tag was introduced by the moderator of this page not by me.
Oh ok sorry I just read the plot and so incest tag my bad.I'll give it a shot then again my bad.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
This game looks good and has a lot of potential, but it's not playable because the hints don't tell you exactly what to do and it's mostly vague, like it tells you the time but not the day, you do what you're told but it doesn't work . Another problem is that you don't understand which objects in the room are clickable or not, generally in the sandboxes a hint should be activated as a hint of what is readable as an object and what is not when you hover over it, not here. The shop is also incomplete, when you find it closed you have no way to go back to the map... and you are forced to reload your save

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
So the milf character will always say no to help the MC when he is in the shower?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Can't even install the game on my phone idk man
The apk is too big, that's why it wouldn't work. The solution is make it as obb files. But i suggest you to just using JoiPlay app, it worked but the game has a lot of bugs as of now so it wouldn't be enjoyable to play.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The apk is too big, that's why it wouldn't work. The solution is make it as obb files. But i suggest you to just using JoiPlay app, it worked but the game has a lot of bugs as of now so it wouldn't be enjoyable to play.
I fixed all the bugs so you can play if you want. The links are in the comments or on my patreon page.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Does this mean it happens but I don't see it or it doesn't happen at all?
For some people the scene where the "father" fuck his girlfriend is NTR.
The game will have some NTR scenes, but choosing to avoid it from the start means you won't see any.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For some people the scene where the "father" fuck his girlfriend is NTR.
The game will have some NTR scenes, but choosing to avoid it from the start means you won't see any.
Ok, but I don't see them because they don't happen? Or does everything just keep happening the same but the scene is not shown?

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
View attachment 2538537

Skipping is not the same as avoiding. If NTR scenes happen and the only option is not to watch them, then I'm not interested.
I don't think you understood. If you choose to avoid NTR you get the no NTR path or no NTR story if you like.
It's not like I'm going to put you in front of an NTR scene and give you the option to avoid it and then you don't continue the game the same way or avoid important scenes.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes