ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'E:\\storage\\My.innocent.pleasure-0.2-pc\\game\\images/0.2\\Random\\*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 90, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1132, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'E:\\storage\\My.innocent.pleasure-0.2-pc\\game\\images/0.2\\Random\\*.*'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.22122003n
Sat Mar 25 18:49:46 2023

ERROR FROM THE START :(

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Because of this, game didn't start: build.classify('game/**.jpg', 'archive'). Game is reported right now on F95, we just have to wait for the moderator to do his thing

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
Because of this, game didn't start: build.classify('game/**.jpg', 'archive'). Game is reported right now on F95, we just have to wait for the moderator to do his thing

this is fixed version?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Going ZZZ now

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Uhh I've never had to be that version Nazi guy but WTF? in game says 1.0 but current version is .20
Don't give me that 'blank can use any version they want to its their game' yeah, No, 1.0 comes After .20 it's basic universal maths. I mean they could call the next version "indigo taint waffle" I guess but it would make less than zero sense
View attachment 2495045
Anyone know wtf is up with that??
It was just an error on my part, don't notice all the little things ! Report me real issues in the game not this insignificant issues.

• Haha
Reactions: hwn6nye

DeadMan360xX

Mar 4, 2020
Wow, this game is bad. Really bad. 'I regret wasting the bandwidth on this' levels of bad.

1 - Terribly bad Engrish. Only entertaining if you're a masochist who actively enjoys poorly written nonsense. Like, if you ironically watch The Room and derive enjoyment from it, you might have fun with the writing. Maybe. But even then, it's not good. A lot of it is nonsensical, lots of punctuation is missing, and a lot is spelled phonetically and incorrectly (mam for ma'am, whant for want, pist off for pissed off, hy for hey, etc.). Not that it is suffering only from being lost in translation, as there really doesn't appear to be anything good at base. There are 4 possible lewd scenes all within the into, and they all suck. They're all nonsensical, performed with disposable one-off characters with little build up, and are just short 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' affairs (you could literally finish all 4 scenes in less time than it would take you to literally listen to the entirety of that Dean Martin song too).

2 - Fuck this MC.

View attachment 2417682

This 15 year old kid on the right with the imminently punchable face is the MC, someone who has supposedly served '3 years and 4 month' in a non-descript military. Assuming we're not in a weird alternate reality and we're dealing with a somewhat sane government that limits military service to those 18 years and older, that would make the MC on paper at least 21 years old (and probably closer to 22). 21 years old? That boy hasn't finished puberty. He's also a massive pile of shit.

In his first 4 possible lewd scenes he's a manipulative asshole that threatens to get a barista fired in order to pressure her into sex, a simpering pathetic wimp that creams his jeans from his cock being trampled on in public, a creepy voyeur who gets off on watching his dad fuck, and a creepy sex-pest who pushes himself uninvited and dick first onto his father's girlfriend when she is naked in the shower. 100% Grade A piece of human garbage.

Outside of being called a 'soldier' and the single background image of him holding a gun in the prologue where it gave his very specific service time (and no other details), it is an entirely pointless addition that is seemingly only there as a bit of military fetishism that serves as an excuse to dress the MC up in olive drab with .

Also, the time jumping back and forth from old-man version of the MC who looks like the Wish.com version of Master Roshi doesn't help. Otherwise, outside of the weird military tangent, it is just another poor attempt at a 'stupid teenager boy tries to fuck his family' sandbox; only instead of pretending the clearly high school aged kid is in 'college', we're now supposed to pretend he's a 'military veteran'. Did I mention the punchable face? Fuck this boy.

3 - It is coded so poorly that once I got to the 'sandbox' portion and had map controls, I managed to re-trigger part of the prologue when I travelled back home and got transported back in time to do the whole thing all over again. Doesn't matter what day it is, you'll get sent back to some time on Monday. This wasn't a fluke, but is an easily repeatable bug, triggered by simply clicking on the garage door of the house at seemingly any time or day of the week. Yay...

4 - The UI is atrocious and uses 6 point font to label important shit, like the room names for the fast travel buttons. Everything is clunky and unintuitive. The lockpicking mini-game gets stuck, is nigh impossible to complete without almost instantly breaking one of your very limited supply of seemingly non-replenishable lockpicks; which is sad since it is just a super poor copy of the same lockpicking minigame Bethesda Softworks has been using since TESIV: Oblivion back in 2006. We know how this minigame works, it's been a perfected staple of gaming for nearly two decades, you almost have to be trying on purpose to make it suck this bad.

5 - Entirely pointless sandbox. Where do you go? How do you earn money? Or get more lockpicks? Fuck you, the game ain't telling you shit! Keep rotating around the various locations icons while progressing the time by one hour increments in the hopes that you'll stumble into some content eventually. If this game was made like a more traditional dialogue driven VN, it certainly would still be awful, but at least this shit wouldn't be wasting your time with vacuous busy work.
It's coded so poorly, I can't even get the game to boot. Never had that issue with a RenPy game before.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
not worth to play tba, the hits are shit, so u cant progress in some point! do a walkthrough or better hints PLEASE!

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Is there a definitive end to this update? What's the last content?
some quests show up if ur done, but i think u just cant progress in some point, i also didnt even saw any new picture, idk if i do some wrong or the game is just bugged... game also crashes if u open(lockpick) a door to early (i guess)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm having a hard time keeping up with this Dev. He's HappyMo, people give him crap because of unavoidable content in his first game; he changes his name to R1nc35t to maybe Jedi Mind trick people into thinking he wasn't the same Dev; he then also has another account named TheInsider on Itch.io with this game and another one? o_O

Subterfuge never met this guy. Jokes aside, will you truly commit to this one? I like the models, but the single review at the moment doesn't inspire confidence.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes