Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
when was this said? in discord? im just guessing since last post on patreon and login in f95 was in may.
Yeah the dev said in discord that he is working on the next update.

— 02/07/2021
I'll post some info/renders of up coming update in few days.
[17:43]
It's not confirm but it's possible the update get's completed near the end of this month.

— 02/07/2021
It's in process... As many users said that I jumped the gun very early so instead of only progressing the story I'm trying to add some more background to the vn.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64 and Look-see

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
WTF!! why would such an awesome game get abandoned. This game was so awesome I enjoyed the initial release very much this game was heading in right direction, this one was a gem. Just coz of some whinners who prefer slow burns until like 1 year comments ruined this one. Damn you guys if you want slow burns play some other games why ruin this one

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
WTF!! why would such an awesome game get abandoned. This game was so awesome I enjoyed the initial release very much this game was heading in right direction, this one was a gem. Just coz of some whinners who prefer slow burns until like 1 year comments ruined this one. Damn you guys if you want slow burns play some other games why ruin this one
While I would have liked to see this continue, I assume them abandoning this has something to do with having only 4 subscribers.

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol the comments have nothing to do with the reason for the tag (unless the dev felt bad about some comments and lost motivation, but he should still say something on patreon) the dev is in silent mode since May, so we don't really know if the dev is even working on the project or if he had an accident, etc.
It may be that the dev is working slow and in 1 month come an update as it may never happen, the tag only appears if nothing is known about the dev (although there are some games in which the tag should be and they do not put it)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what only 4 I thought they will get a loads of them ugh sucks man
Contrary to what some people seem to believe on here very few games will ever get loads of subscribers.

Most games barely pull in a few. If you get lucky you might get 100 subs. If you get really lucky you might make enough money to make it worth it. A handful make enough to call it a job.

I've said time and again that if you get into making adult games for the money you are in the wrong business.

The problem new devs have is most of us are already supporting games and don't have the disposable income we had pre pandemic so can't keep supporting new devs and won't drop the ones we already support.

There are far too many games and not enough people able to support them.

Also consider most folks have either been put out of work or on reduced wage because of covid so there is less money to go around. Trying to make a living from adult games was already risky, trying to make a living from adult games right now is practically laughable.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
lol the comments have nothing to do with the reason for the tag (unless the dev felt bad about some comments and lost motivation, but he should still say something on patreon) the dev is in silent mode since May, so we don't really know if the dev is even working on the project or if he had an accident, etc.
It may be that the dev is working slow and in 1 month come an update as it may never happen, the tag only appears if nothing is known about the dev (although there are some games in which the tag should be and they do not put it)
The comments ARE one of the reasons why the game is apparetly abandoned, too many people were complaining that the game was "Too fast" and were asking for another glacial slow burn like 90% of the VNs that came out in the recent months trying to sell themselfs as a "Story driven" VN, aparently the dev read so many of those coments that he decided to do some remork to the game, and as we know, reworking a game that's not completed is the first step into killing it.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
he has zero patreons and yet has the balls to put the game behind such a tall pay wall. seems like he desperately wants the project to fail.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
he has zero patreons and yet has the balls to put the game behind such a tall pay wall. seems like he desperately wants the project to fail.
He has two subscribestar supporters at the $20 tier. Maybe as the tier requirements drop, he will pick up more supporters? I can't justify $14.50 (lowest tier to get the download) just for an early look.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes