MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Finally tried it.

Love the choices and how straightfoward it is. Chloe is the best girl imo (CREAMPIE GANG), thought like in many good H games, the choice is hard because fortunately is not a choice.

• Love
Reactions: ragareno13

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Thanks a lot for the support guys. For those of you who don't know, my laptop broke, and things got a little tough financially for me (I used the laptop for work).
So at the moment I need to focus on my job and commissions, which makes me need to put the game aside.
But at the moment, I'm almost done with the game update that was almost ready, and it should be out soon (it's going slow because I'm using a borrowed computer) ch5.png

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Thanks a lot for the support guys. For those of you who don't know, my laptop broke, and things got a little tough financially for me (I used the laptop for work).
So at the moment I need to focus on my job and commissions, which makes me need to put the game aside.
But at the moment, I'm almost done with the game update that was almost ready, and it should be out soon (it's going slow because I'm using a borrowed computer) View attachment 2234086
At least give us a ending, even if a rushed one. A final goodbye to the characters (no sex scenes, just some words to say goodbye to the girls)

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
At least give us a ending, even if a rushed one. A final goodbye to the characters (no sex scenes, just some words to say goodbye to the girls)
Putting an end might not be possible because I still intend to return the project in the future (no patreon, just as a project to practice and maybe release).

But I'll do a post with our final thanks and talk about what the plans were for the story :)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Putting an end might not be possible because I still intend to return the project in the future (no patreon, just as a project to practice and maybe release).

But I'll do a post with our final thanks and talk about what the plans were for the story :)
Oh, then put this project in On Hold rather than Abandoned

Reactions: ragareno13
Jan 24, 2021

Hello everybody,
as you all know, due to financial and personal issues, this will be the last public update we can bring you. This is the first part of Chapter 5.
It ended up being a minor update than expected as I had to rewrite some parts. But I hope you like it.
To download the new update, just go to our (the walkthrough is available for download in this post).
But, why did I say "public update"?
I kind of love this project. With all the art and game mechanics issues, this will forever be our first game and I really wanted to finish it.
However, life happens, and other things need to become a priority.
So I've decided that I will finish the game separately from Patreon. No deadlines and with the time I think is fair. And it will probably only be available to the public when it's ready (but I'll post some news on )
It may take 1, 2 or 3 years. But I will finish it. It will be a side project of mine, which will be useful to experiment and improve my art.
This also means that I will be deleting the patreon page next month, as it won't be fair to patreons considering there will be months when I can't work on the game. But the download link will always be available on the page and forums.
And again, thanks for the kind words and support. You guys are awesome.
Have fun and take care ❤

ThatDerp1

Jun 23, 2020

Hello everybody,
as you all know, due to financial and personal issues, this will be the last public update we can bring you. This is the first part of Chapter 5.
It ended up being a minor update than expected as I had to rewrite some parts. But I hope you like it.
To download the new update, just go to our (the walkthrough is available for download in this post).
But, why did I say "public update"?
I kind of love this project. With all the art and game mechanics issues, this will forever be our first game and I really wanted to finish it.
However, life happens, and other things need to become a priority.
So I've decided that I will finish the game separately from Patreon. No deadlines and with the time I think is fair. And it will probably only be available to the public when it's ready (but I'll post some news on )
It may take 1, 2 or 3 years. But I will finish it. It will be a side project of mine, which will be useful to experiment and improve my art.
This also means that I will be deleting the patreon page next month, as it won't be fair to patreons considering there will be months when I can't work on the game. But the download link will always be available on the page and forums.
And again, thanks for the kind words and support. You guys are awesome.
Have fun and take care ❤
It might be best to put this page as "onhold" instead of "abandoned" if you plan to finish it?

And thank you for being clear and straightforward with this.

Reactions: Logan3000x

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
We have no idea how long it would take until a possible next update (if there would be one at all), and so does the dev, it seems. And with the Patreon page gone, an "on hold" would only raise questions again and again ("when next update?"). So it is better if it will stay with the abandoned tag, until maybe a next update is released.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyLastYear-0.05.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Another abandoned good game by a passionate developer that could have continued if they had enough support to overcome their financial issue. Meanwhile idiots keep paying for milkers like Summertimesaga and Fallen Eros. I played this and liked it, too bad the Patreon has been closed. Godspeed to the dev, I hope you can continue the game again one day.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes