Ad_Vargo

Jun 17, 2017
I tried the combinations that were said here and the walkthrough, but i cant trigger the sarah and Anna scene

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Umm hi, kinda confused, someone asked for latest version, I just saw it on another site and gave link. That's been deleted and there's a strange comment attached to deletion about patience. Are we not mean't to offer links and wait for thread starter?, if so I apologise, I'm not aware of the protocols, I just thought if I saw it elsewhere it'd be o'k.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We're only to provide links that are approved now. The keep2share and fileboom links are premium links that restrict your download speed. Those are not approved. It's okay to say "found a version here on this site" but it would also be a good to idea to say whether or not you downloaded it to verify the contents. In many cases, we've downloaded those links ourselves to find that it was another game, an current or older version, or sometimes even a fake link.
If we didn't use a generator, that several hours and several hundred megabytes of bandwidth gone.. for nothing! That's part of being an uploader.
Edited... not to mention many link generators have you swatting ad after ad after ad and sometimes malware is hidden in those ads.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Umm hi, kinda confused, someone asked for latest version, I just saw it on another site and gave link. That's been deleted and there's a strange comment attached to deletion about patience. Are we not mean't to offer links and wait for thread starter?, if so I apologise, I'm not aware of the protocols, I just thought if I saw it elsewhere it'd be o'k.
Indeed, but he asked for a single link, full speed download not that monstrosity.
While I appreciate your good intentions, I'm gonna ask you to avoid sharing those kind of websites here especially when there's already mod/uploader working on delivering the update as proper and fast as possible. Check our approved host list rule for future reference:

Reactions: Krull

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
My Legacy v0.8 588MB F95Edition for WIN/MAC/LINUX
(slightly reduced image quality)

- -

Last edited:

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Are there any new scenes from Sarah or others? Could only find new scenes from Anna (whilst Paul watches TV) and Jennifer (Drunk). Thanks

Cullen

Jan 20, 2017
I don't understand what do you mean. I asked walkthrough to 0.8 version how search help me?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I don't understand what do you mean. I asked walkthrough to 0.8 version how search help me?
technically you didn't

need walkthrough
you said need walkthrough at that point, i agree then with Adoring use search bar. Search this thread and you would find any older walkthrough to get to the point of where the new version would start.
Now if you just need for 0.8 wait. Eventually one will come. This game version only got uplaoded today

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
technically you didn't

you said need walkthrough at that point, i agree then with Adoring use search bar. Search this thread and you would find any older walkthrough to get to the point of where the new version would start.
Now if you just need for 0.8 wait. Eventually one will come. This game version only got uplaoded today
you are splitting a very fine line and honestly when *I* read it i read is there a walk through for the new content? can it be seen as the other way? yes. The way I'm seeing it that you and Adoring wanted to "look down" on this person asking for a walk through. instead of being helpful you chose to be uppity about it. the easiest was would have been "hey nothing for the new content yet, for the older walkthrough please search this thread. sheesh. Both of the chosen tactics used to answer the question could have been completely free of insult if you chose to put forth a tiny bit of effort.

sometimes new content is added to the previous areas of the game/VN.... what would you think if you were wrong in assuming that there was no content added to previously released items or sections? you'd have egg on your face for sure, it's easier to take a few moments more and be nice than to be short and mean spirited/insulting.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Gooseman
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes