Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just went through this and still didn't get this outcome. I have a feeling it's a high coolness and high self-esteem cross that hasn't been put in. i found it and other pictures in the images folder but can't reconcile things. hmm we shall see though i should say i am still using 0.8 not 0.81.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
I just went through this and still didn't get this outcome. I have a feeling it's a high coolness and high self-esteem cross that hasn't been put in. i found it and other pictures in the images folder but can't reconcile things. hmm we shall see though i should say i am still using 0.8 not 0.81.
that scene was in 8 there was a guide posted that I followed and got that scene also there are like 8 variables in that scene as to which girl is sub and dominant so maybe you just have not picked the choice that leads you to that specific part of the scene

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that scene was in 8 there was a guide posted that I followed and got that scene also there are like 8 variables in that scene as to which girl is sub and dominant so maybe you just have not picked the choice that leads you to that specific part of the scene
Interesting because i followed the guide as well and I took every option possible, i even waited till there were no more scenes on day 8 or 9 with both the older girl and mom. took every possible choice and never got it because it looks like that is one where the two girls are both dressing up. if that's an option then the walk through is wrong because nothing seems to show that. i will be looking at the code specifically because i'm curious.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
from the 7.1 guide
#6 (Sarah + Jennifer room)
→ Jennifer low coolness (elf scene)
→ Sarah low selfesteem

Reactions: Freki

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting because i followed the guide as well and I took every option possible, i even waited till there were no more scenes on day 8 or 9 with both the older girl and mom. took every possible choice and never got it because it looks like that is one where the two girls are both dressing up. if that's an option then the walk through is wrong because nothing seems to show that. i will be looking at the code specifically because i'm curious.
Actually, now that you mention it, I remember not being able to access that scene either but then went back a save to try something out and then it worked. It was pure coincidence and I can't tell you what I did differently (my best guess is I somehow changed the order of the previous events). I'm pretty sure it's a bug, because the the low coolness/low selfesteem combination of the walkthrough is definitely correct.

Anon28467

Jun 9, 2017

Here's a link to my legacy 0.81 on torrent

it includes walkthrough+ mac + PC Russian and English version

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually, now that you mention it, I remember not being able to access that scene either but then went back a save to try something out and then it worked. It was pure coincidence and I can't tell you what I did differently (my best guess is I somehow changed the order of the previous events). I'm pretty sure it's a bug, because the the low coolness/low selfesteem combination of the walkthrough is definitely correct.
from the 7.1 guide
#6 (Sarah + Jennifer room)
→ Jennifer low coolness (elf scene)
→ Sarah low selfesteem
this is what is missing the walkthrough i have does not have the sarah/jennifer room event for low coolness and low self-esteem! that is the missing element here! I was walking high corruption, low self-esteem and high coolness! Thank you! @setter6 that was what was missing... I want to re-do the walk through though it's such a pain to scroll up and down to see all of it in the pdf.

Anon28467

Jun 9, 2017
Change log
v.0.8.1

To see the new scene play Sarah's low self-esteem path to the end. If you played the cross scene with Sarah and Jennifer you have to repeat them before, because i had to set a new trigger. The walkthrough will be delayed, i have to think about a new option to make it understandable (with all the triggers and cross-scenes).

The content for version 0.8.2 will be another scene with Jennifer (low coolness) with costumes and the vibrator as voted. Release for it will be sunday, the 13th.

Reactions: setter6
U

User_10739

I got it with low self esteem, low coolness, no alcohol. It was in 0.7.1 pt2 as well as 0.8

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
This is the walkthrough from the previous version, if anyone wants to update it that would be amazing (as I am too lazy :FeelsBadMan:)

If anyone finds a preview changelog for 8.2 it would be much appreciated

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes