Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for this - the Mac version of this is the first one I got working on my Mac...

Torrent 8.2: include the Mac Version / The torrent is not mine is from another Page.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Follow the blue script in the last walkthrough
for a Anna + Jennifer cross? i don't see that, all i see is two Sarah + Jennifer crosses, three Anna + Sarah Crosses and a Paul + Jennifer cross.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
My mistake, I don't find any new content with anna, only Anna alone but it was in the last update too. And I don't like this update, apparently we can only do the jennifer scen or the Sarah ones, not both :( or I doing something wrong.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
My mistake, I don't find any new content with anna, only Anna alone but it was in the last update too. And I don't like this update, apparently we can only do the jennifer scen or the Sarah ones, not both :( or I doing something wrong.
Well there are scenes that require high coolness, low coolness, high esteem or low esteem, high corruption or low corruption. and these are combined to allow for the cross scenes. there are a few other factors as well especially with anna and sarah but those or relatively minor. so you would have to change your stats to get them ALL in one play through. I haven't looked at the new one yet... haven't had a chance.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
My scene page has become empty :/ I know I've a lot of Jennifer scenes to see but there is none(I've done all Anna and Sara scenes)
What should I do?!(It says I'm at Day9 evening)
I've done Anna on high corruption,Sara at low self-esteem and was doing Jennifer on low coolness.The last scene it showed me was she apologizing and then masturbating.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
My scene page has become empty :/ I know I've a lot of Jennifer scenes to see but there is none(I've done all Anna and Sara scenes)
What should I do?!(It says I'm at Day9 evening)
I've done Anna on high corruption,Sara at low self-esteem and was doing Jennifer on low coolness.The last scene it showed me was she apologizing and then masturbating.
That means you've gone through all the content you can at that point.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i know this is a little off topic but anyone else find it nearly impossible to navigate around svscomics? the only way the site doesnt give me a 503 error or something of the sort is if i just go page by page and even then its slow. but if i use the search option it will never go through. just curious if anyone else has that issue.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i know this is a little off topic but anyone else find it nearly impossible to navigate around svscomics? the only way the site doesnt give me a 503 error or something of the sort is if i just go page by page and even then its slow. but if i use the search option it will never go through. just curious if anyone else has that issue.
i never trusted this website.. it always full of shit pop up ads and stuff.

Reactions: kyosuke01

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
heh XD

i didnt make careful before..
but its funny how he censored the pictures on Patreon but still let the text like "you grab her by the pussy" visible.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes