Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how meny days are there to get sceens?. I run out of days before I can get the cross sceens.
there are not specifically days but events. if you follow one character from begining to end you will not get the cross scenes. what I do is I deal with anna in the morning, then sarah in the afternoon then finally jennifer in the evening. picking the route I want to go cool or not cool, corruption or no corruption, ect.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
there are not specifically days but events. if you follow one character from begining to end you will not get the cross scenes. what I do is I deal with anna in the morning, then sarah in the afternoon then finally jennifer in the evening. picking the route I want to go cool or not cool, corruption or no corruption, ect.
I can't get the new cross sceen with Jennifer and Sarah. but I like the last sceen with Sarah with low selfesteem

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't get the new cross sceen with Jennifer and Sarah. but I like the last sceen with Sarah with low selfesteem
Oh you mean the new images added into the jennifer/sarah cross? well remember jennifer must be low coolness and sarah low self-esteem to get to these. not sure what the new stuff is I haven't done anything with this recently.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there something specific I should do with the vibrator scene when Jennifer is on the couch with her Dad, or is that mini-game essentially unwinnable?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh you mean the new images added into the jennifer/sarah cross? well remember jennifer must be low coolness and sarah low self-esteem to get to these. not sure what the new stuff is I haven't done anything with this recently.
Secretary and maid costume for Jennifer + Anal for Sarah if you make the right choice in the cross-event (slave).

P.S : +++ another vibrator scene with Paul and Jennifer. Do the same thing like before. Speed up * 3 times, speed down, speed up again.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Secretary and maid costume for Jennifer + Anal for Sarah if you make the right choice in the cross-event (slave).
ahhh I haven't seen that one.... now anal with sarah was in before I believe but i could be mistaken. :) will have to look for this new one.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
ahhh I haven't seen that one.... now anal with sarah was in before I believe but i could be mistaken. :) will have to look for this new one.
Nope mate. It's the first anal scene with Sarah ;) Only Jennifer and Anna already got analised in the previous versions. LoL.

Reactions: Cirro84

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nope mate. It's the first anal scene with Sarah ;) Only Jennifer and Anna already got analised in the previous versions. LoL.
ok wasn't sure 100% i thought it was sarah but after thinking on it i think it was jennifer but since it was between jennifer and sarah i mixed the two.

M

MantisK

OK, the last couple versions, each line ended with sex, regardless of the day. Do you still only get one boink per ho? That is not how babies get made, unless you are real lucky. Since he did not, to the best of our knowledge, have access to their cycle data in order to invite them at prime ovulation, this is just poor design.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
OK, the last couple versions, each line ended with sex, regardless of the day. Do you still only get one boink per ho? That is not how babies get made, unless you are real lucky. Since he did not, to the best of our knowledge, have access to their cycle data in order to invite them at prime ovulation, this is just poor design.
2-3 for each. have you found the scene where MC anally takes the sister inlaw over the kitchen table while her hubby sits a few feet away with his back to them, arguing with them and the tv?

M

MantisK

2-3 for each. have you found the scene where MC anally takes the sister inlaw over the kitchen table while her hubby sits a few feet away with his back to them, arguing with them and the tv?
No, last time I played he did the sister in law on like day 2 or 3 and she never came up in options again. The daughters disappeared after the first sex, too.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes