kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
I prefer to wait calmly for a Mega Link. There's no way for me to use fileboom,k2s or uploaded. The transfer rate is just ridiculous. :/
i agree with you!
Same here, and also that im not 100% sure whats going to be different from 8.1-8.3. so i decided to not go to crazy over it and just wait and see what i see.

Reactions: Grimwise and Kakato

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
MEGA now is very slow for download/upload - less then 1 MB/s for me, other sites (nopyright, openload) at least 10 times faster. Mirrored 0.8.3:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

I still can't find the find path leading to this scene. With low self-esteem and high coolness you get a sisters cross scene where Sarah is molested by Jennifer and you can choose to save her or just watch her be further molested.
Looking from the picture, Sarah is wearing the low self-esteem costume and Jennifer is wearing the low coolness slutty elf role-play costume but I tried that path and the scene did not trigger.

Any recommendations?

EDIT: Never mind it just triggered. It is indeed low self-esteem low coolness path
It triggers after the role play scene with Jennifer and the second tavern scene with Sarah. The starting text of the scene suggest you need to select the elf costume in the role-play

Reactions: JustGuilty

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I still can't find the find path leading to this scene. With low self-esteem and high coolness you get a sisters cross scene where Sarah is molested by Jennifer and you can choose to save her or just watch her be further molested.
Looking from the picture, Sarah is wearing the low self-esteem costume and Jennifer is wearing the low coolness slutty elf role-play costume but I tried that path and the scene did not trigger.

Any recommendations?

EDIT: Never mind it just triggered. It is indeed low self-esteem low coolness path
It triggers after the role play scene with Jennifer and the second tavern scene with Sarah. The starting text of the scene suggest you need to select the elf costume in the role-play
I had a hard time finding that scene myself :) it's a great one and you've got 4 paths to go in it and maybe even 6!!!!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys, I don't know if someone noticed or said it before, but after the cross-scene with Sarah/Jennifer, there are new scenes with them (depending on the choices you made on who will be slave or not). Check it out if you didn't do it.

Btw, I got the new Anna scene on the first try. Just go down the low corruption path and you'll unlock it for sure.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@Kakato after reading this I reloaded my save of which girl to choose but after that my screen just became blank.
Did I take too many days to get to the cross scene point or something?

Any help is appreciated.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kakato after reading this I reloaded my save of which girl to choose but after that my screen just became blank.
Did I take too many days to get to the cross scene point or something?

Any help is appreciated.
Well, I started a new game on my side :/ I didn't tried to load those saves (even though I had them). Still, When I loaded an old save in order to get the new scenes of Jennifer, I didn't get the blank issue. It's better to start a new game mate. 5 minutes is enough to get back to those scenes. ;)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, with the skip button you go through the game very fast so I'll try it.
The only reason I had this save was because there might not have been enough auto-save slots to try all the different choices.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible that there are some serious issues with the way the scenes are unlocked? I'm not talking about the different routes (corruption etc.), but I can't help it but have the dim feeling that it's way too easy to miss scenes depending on the order you play.
For example, I can only access the maid/secretary roleplay before the threesome (Jessica/Sarah), after the threesome, I only get a blank background picture. This makes no sense.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is it possible that there are some serious issues with the way the scenes are unlocked? I'm not talking about the different routes (corruption etc.), but I can't help it but have the dim feeling that it's way too easy to miss scenes depending on the order you play.
For example, I can only access the maid/secretary roleplay before the threesome (Jessica/Sarah), after the threesome, I only get a blank background picture. This makes no sense.
I'll answer the last question first. you get that because there is nothing left to do with that character or with the blank screen with any characters at this time. some scenes are available from one point in the game till you get to another point in the game. for instance the scene with anna and sarah in your room is only available till sarah gives her solo blow job scene. so you have to be aware that some things will not happen if you wait too long once they are available.

now your first question: once you have started down a chosen path for one girl, you might depending on your choices reduce the amount you have progressed through that path or increase it. once you decide to go down one path you can not fully get to the other end of that path example if you go the no corruption route for anna and later decide to go the corruption route, you will not get to max corruption that you need for some of the scenes.

basically, I will say you need to save often and know which routes each save is going. and you have to play through again. with two routes available for each character you will have a good number of cross over scenes: Anna and Sarah has 3 maybe 4 scenes, sarah and Jennifer has 1 scene that branches off into multitudes of paths, and jennifer and paul has a cross over scene as well.

Reactions: Cirro84

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
heh XD

i didnt make careful before..
but its funny how he censored the pictures on Patreon but still let the text like "you grab her by the pussy" visible.
Hey, if you can't quote the POTUS, who cany ou quote? ;)

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes