dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
No, last time I played he did the sister in law on like day 2 or 3 and she never came up in options again. The daughters disappeared after the first sex, too.
Also interested in how to get that scene with Anna.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok not sure if I am doing something wrong or its designed this way or was overlooked...but when you get to the point nothing left with girls in an old save you load it up and go to the next day or segment of day till you sleep the new day starts with nothing on the map screen or what ever it is.....like the idea of game but its becoming a bother to tell when you are done with the version

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok not sure if I am doing something wrong or its designed this way or was overlooked...but when you get to the point nothing left with girls in an old save you load it up and go to the next day or segment of day till you sleep the new day starts with nothing on the map screen or what ever it is.....like the idea of game but its becoming a bother to tell when you are done with the version
You are doing nothing wrong. And yeah, a "the end " message would have been better than the blank screen. When you see it, this means that you've unlocked every scenes available based on the choices you made througout the game. Still, this problem also appears when you load old game files. Trust me mate : start a new game and skip the dialogues. You can get to any ending in less than 5 mins by doing so.

Reactions: Cirro84

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
My Legacy v0.8.3 AIO PepeLeF95edition (630MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
AIO = LINUX/MAC/WIN
| |

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't really get the enthusiasm about impregnating all the girls, but besides that the game isn't as bad as I read, albeit very simple. The most surprising thing was that the little one may actually be the "worst" of them all xD
Is there much of a difference if you take other choices, like a is low while b and c are high? For now I'm pretty much the coolest, most self-esteem boosting and most corrupting uncle that walked on the earth.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This guy sure does some hot ass renders and decent "plot." The dialogue and pervy situations really works for me too. The coding and game design wile functional, sure is forked to hell though. And disabling roll-back, and lacking any replay is more than a little bit annoying. But the impreg stuff REALLY does it for me.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Is there much of a difference if you take other choices, like a is low while b and c are high? For now I'm pretty much the coolest, most self-esteem boosting and most corrupting uncle that walked on the earth.
Yeah the outcomes are different for all eight combos, and different 3somes as well.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
nope,i'm pretty sure I still have scenes left, maybe there is a limit of days?
No idea about a limitation, but a few pages back I read that you get such a screen when you're finished, you only get a message for Anna, but the rest is just that.

Reactions: LOL32

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Damn, replaying this game is really fun and you always find new things, the "acting" with both sisters is pretty awesome. I also just realized that apparently Sarah is the older sister ... I always had the impression that it's the other way round xD

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes