Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
nope,i'm pretty sure I still have scenes left, maybe there is a limit of days?
Once you have reached the point where there is no actions to take on that screen you have reached the end point, and have to go back. You can not do all scenes and all paths without using cheats/console commands.

so if you have not done the cross scenes but have reached this screen as it is you end up missing them. the cross scenes do not remain active but there is a point when they are deactivated.

Reactions: LOL32

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Love this game. That scene in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though now that we are impregnating all 3 women it feels like the game is reaching its end sadly. Maybe a few more scenes, an fffm orgy, and then epilogue of preggo women? It's sad though because I'm not really looking forward to the next game he's planning to make based on some of the tags, but I'm still holding out hope.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
whats the difference with the compress and the not compress when it comes to prformance.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just the images are reduced slightly in quality due to compression and changing format/resolution nothing more. no difference in performance

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Though now that we are impregnating all 3 women it feels like the game is reaching its end sadly.
Well, technically the end will be at version 1.0 (yeah, I know, a lot of creators don't know that). So we have more or less 4/5 of the full game.
Not sure that it's a good new since it's not a bad game at all. It have a little something that always made me feel that there's a lack of content, but it's probably because I've play most of the update. And at least we don't have to deal with the basic, "yeah, ask me this for the 100th time, you'll see I haven't changed my answer", and here our choices really make a difference in the story.

Reactions: Burt
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes