smikey

May 1, 2017
They're attribute points that don't apply or effect anything as of yet. Someone might test if they effect any dialog/scene variations.

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
0.9.0 is out

The second scene is missing.
It's coming in the next days.

I will wait to upload until it's “finished“as planned. So please be patient till the weekend.

Reactions: jackkane and Kakato

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
have skunked v0.9.0 but as @Mad Max write second scene is coming in a couple of days... and first scene is "only" 24 new renders... so I won't bother you with uploading that, but just tell you that I'm ready with a skunked version as soon as i get a hold of v0.9.x

D

dogk22

So, wtf is new in these versions? I'm not crazy ... I played an old version and it was the same thing as this new version. I still can't progress with any character at certain point.

arrief

Mar 23, 2017
So, wtf is new in these versions? I'm not crazy ... I played an old version and it was the same thing as this new version. I still can't progress with any character at certain point.
Same Here Wtf Is Going On?!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried a new playthrough? Maybe you can't just continue where you left off.

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
New Scene is on Jennifers "Not Drunk" Part.
I needed to start a new Game to find it.
Old Saves ended with blank screen at cetrain points

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
New Scene is on Jennifers "Not Drunk" Part.
I needed to start a new Game to find it.
Old Saves ended with blank screen at cetrain points
The game times out on day 9 or 10, and some path combo's can be left unfinished. There are 8 possible corruption/coolness/confidence paths, 6 path related special scenes, with some paths having overlap. The included walk-through is accurate, to a point.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game times out on day 9 or 10, and some path combo's can be left unfinished. There are 8 possible corruption/coolness/confidence paths, 6 path related special scenes, with some paths having overlap. The included walk-through is accurate, to a point.
I think there is at least one more combined scene on the High Corruption/High Self-esteem path that the walkthroug doesn't mention.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes