U

User_10739

There doesn't seem to be any point to keep playing this. Anna is done way too soon then you go at the sisters and always end at the same place. zzzzzzz...

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
There doesn't seem to be any point to keep playing this. Anna is done way too soon then you go at the sisters and always end at the same place. zzzzzzz...

Well.. he's already planning his second game also testing some renders so basically he's planing to finish this game soon.

Reactions: Krull

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Alright - I'm sorry to backtrack a bit here but I can't seem to be able to trigger the Anna + Sarah (Bathroom)-scene. Where you can do both of them etc. a rather long scene. I know it's there, I've seen the script and even looked for the components to trigger it but whatever I seem to do I can't get it to work.

If someone would please be so kind and either enlighten me what exactly I'm doing wrong or give a really "Step-By-Step"-guide that'd would be awesome.
Even though I think I've tried every possible way to get it started but maybe I'm overlooking something.

EDIT: It has been added in 6.2; the trigger is supposed to be sppider = False.
Can't find the trigger other than in the scene itself however.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Alright - I'm sorry to backtrack a bit here but I can't seem to be able to trigger the Anna + Sarah (Bathroom)-scene. Where you can do both of them etc. a rather long scene. I know it's there, I've seen the script and even looked for the components to trigger it but whatever I seem to do I can't get it to work.

If someone would please be so kind and either enlighten me what exactly I'm doing wrong or give a really "Step-By-Step"-guide that'd would be awesome.
Even though I think I've tried every possible way to get it started but maybe I'm overlooking something.

EDIT: It has been added in 6.2; the trigger is supposed to be sppider = False.
Can't find the trigger other than in the scene itself however.
A few pages ago, Nem98 posted a reorganized walkthrough for version 0.7 that included which specific triggers are needed for that scene. Quoted below for your convenience.

I rearranged the walk through a bit...broke it down into the "routes" for each character to make it easier to unlock the current cross-scenes. I hope it helps.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
A few pages ago, Nem98 posted a reorganized walkthrough for version 0.7 that included which specific triggers are needed for that scene. Quoted below for your convenience.
Yea, I found my mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. :)

Reactions: dalzomo

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Why in gods name did he think including "the brain and "mr.D" dialogue was a good idea? You ended up with this massive cringy verbal diarrhea. But then again that was probably the least of this games problems

Reactions: JustJane

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
Extracted images from game v0.8.1:
Anna:

Cross:

Jennifer:

Sarah:

PW: Fanboy

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
But... i really do not understand why this authors today wanna put always ntr in the game! They understand that ntr is shit?
Or they secretly wanna see their women with other man? I really do not understant how some man, wanna see something like that. Like see is own mother with their friend, or other man! Is a shit idea. And please do not tell some stupid answer like, try to play thinking that you are the other man, because this is really a stupid answer. The funny thing is, that their always use netorare and not netori. Instead of copying unhealthy Japanese desires, why not make new ones? At last i see many of the fan are going away and not pay anymore. I hope that the autor undestrand and change is mind.

Another thing that i do not understand, is... why the main protagonist cant help other friend finding new girl? No best idea their find is: To give your sister or mother or girlfriend as a meal to others man. But what a shit this is?
Why not create a story where there are women that only the protagonist can have and other women that only the others can have? An example is "Dreams of Desire" Where you in the good path do not touch the mother of you best friend and then helping him to fuck her. This is something new, something that really like me. As a protagonist help friend, and at the same time they help you. Something they have to understand is not to mix incest like a normal sexual intercourse. Incest is something else! Please understand this!

You wanna created a incest story, where the mc is the protagonist? Then do not think that the mc wanna see is own family with other man. If only I was good at creating a game, I would show them a real story instead of a bunch of bad ideas. Or the usual classic cliche. Well at last for now i continue to see how this ML continue. I really hope to see many pregnancy scene.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But... i really do not understand why this authors today wanna put always ntr in the game! They understand that ntr is shit?
Or they secretly wanna see their women with other man? I really do not understant how some man, wanna see something like that. Like see is own mother with their friend, or other man! Is a shit idea. And please do not tell some stupid answer like, try to play thinking that you are the other man, because this is really a stupid answer. The funny thing is, that their always use netorare and not netori. Instead of copying unhealthy Japanese desires, why not make new ones? At last i see many of the fan are going away and not pay anymore. I hope that the autor undestrand and change is mind.

Another thing that i do not understand, is... why the main protagonist cant help other friend finding new girl? No best idea their find is: To give your sister or mother or girlfriend as a meal to others man. But what a shit this is?
Why not create a story where there are women that only the protagonist can have and other women that only the others can have? An example is "Dreams of Desire" Where you in the good path do not touch the mother of you best friend and then helping him to fuck her. This is something new, something that really like me. As a protagonist help friend, and at the same time they help you. Something they have to understand is not to mix incest like a normal sexual intercourse. Incest is something else! Please understand this!

You wanna created a incest story, where the mc is the protagonist? Then do not think that the mc wanna see is own family with other man. If only I was good at creating a game, I would show them a real story instead of a bunch of bad ideas. Or the usual classic cliche. Well at last for now i continue to see how this ML continue. I really hope to see many pregnancy scene.
thing is some people like to see this, some like you do not. if you were the designer then you can leave it out... some times the devs themselves only want to appeal to a larger base of people by putting different things into the mix. that's why it is done.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

The Tyrant

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And her a Update: (mhm negative reactions in the comments? lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the idea behind it AFTER the update.

I don't mind unavoidable violence but skipping NTR/Cuck/Eric/canwejustfindonewordforthisplease is the way to go.

It's there for people that want it and can be skipped for those that don't.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

Yeah I get where you're coming from. The way I think on it is that for the people who are into that thing have a slight fetish kind of like a slave who wants to be controlled by a dominatrix. For me its a major weakness and those people make me sick, but I also understand how fucked up the human species is, especially when it comes to sex. Its no different to when a bunch of male workers get shouted at by a female boss and the guys go off like children who have been told off by their mother. I think a lot of people seem to get stuck in a mentality where even though they hate being controlled and told what to do, they actually need it and feel as though they're wanted when they're being told off/controlled/beaten, etc etc.

As I said. The human species is fucked up.

Reactions: MrBree
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes