Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@jande21 OK! I spoke too damn SOON! this is DEFINITELY COMPLETE! and the functionality added is JUST AMAZING! and he even is letting you keep the running tally on the endings so that once you play through one, you can see the endings again and again by a click. then do it again and you'll add another to the unlocked ending replays!!!! it's only a few scenes each ending but here is the kicker: Each character has a total of 4 or 5 endings, 4 or 5 endings with just two of the girls and one harem ending.. WELL DONE I say!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
anyone else getting bitdefender virus pop-ups on this? (both versions, the large and small)
Trend micro also triggered, funny thing is AFTER i ran it a third time!!!! lol. i'd say if you got it from the main thread mark it as trusted.

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Downloaded, finished my save files, "doesn't feel complete, most definitely could've gone longer", saw endings....

Walkthrough when?

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Congrats to Dev for completing this game! Really like the humor in this one. The inner monologue is great and there's plenty of H to keep it moving at a fast pace. Looking forward to his future projects.

Reactions: bernthal

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
no need to be *jesus* bout it I though that was a link for the game as there are many of those through the pages
i'm sorry if i seemed rude or anything, but next time use the search feature please, then if you don't find anything ask in the thread ok?
So we avoid filling the thread with useless posts

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
A little crash when making the right way with Ann, Sarah and bad with Jenny. Which seems the end is equal to the good road with all alike.

The saddest endings are Sarah's 2 (loneliness and depression), Ann aborting and leaving with another, and Jenny having her abort if we choose not to tell her.
eh1.png eh.png eh2.png eh3.png

Reactions: Darkaura

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
OMG, just startet a new game and discovered many new dialogs i missed, because I just played the new scenes that were described.

Excited to discover more tomorrow.

Hope in his new Game he will continue the quality.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
the game itself is very short, but there's a lot of endings to discover. good rendering. the dev is doing a good job for first game.

Dev's next new game also looks promising, if the dev can keep the quality, and make the game longer. it'll be something worth to look out for.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes