Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for your replies @random887766, @Freki !
The thing is that I don't really like to play a novel/game multiple times... I get bored really quick. It's like reading a book (they're called visual novels), you know... read the chapters in one book, go to the next, etc. I get that the game/novel has multiple choices and paths (not my first one), but like I've said, don't really like to play it over and over. IMO this game is too branched out, too many paths and not to mention the different stats on characters required to trigger events... and if you're like me, don't think that I'm so unique, the only one in the world that doesn't like to play the same game a bunch of times, then there is a lot of content that gets lost by not being seen/uncovered by people like me.
IMO, the group scenes should be hinted somehow... I mean the MC is like 3 characters in one, yet through the whole game not one of these characters even sais/thinks something that will give you a hint that a group scene is possible. So I think any person of average intelligence will mostly do as I did... play the path where you raise the characters stats, play the opposite where you lower their stats or both... played both and no group scenes uncovered.
The way that the game works now, it simply turns it into a menial button mashing rinse and repeat job or forces you to use a guide/walkthrough and console cheats to get all the scenes, then not to mention maybe breaking your saves for the next version... well, sorry but I'm not doing that since my life has an expiration date.
So if you play this game for the first time (hell, even the second) and you're not the type of person that likes to use guides or play multiple times, then a lot of content is lost. They should edit the story and make it more linear and maybe leave just two paths... but hey, it's the dev/s playground, if the game works for him and makes money, good for him. I just think that it can be improved that way... commercially wise,for example on computers, Windows OS has the biggest market share...WHY?!... because it's easy to use. I think that this is something the dev/s needs to think about.

Sorry for the long post, english is not my native language and I've tried to be as clear as I can.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thank you for your replies @random887766, @Freki !
The thing is that I don't really like to play a novel/game multiple times... I get bored really quick. It's like reading a book (they're called visual novels), you know... read the chapters in one book, go to the next, etc. I get that the game/novel has multiple choices and paths (not my first one), but like I've said, don't really like to play it over and over. IMO this game is too branched out, too many paths and not to mention the different stats on characters required to trigger events... and if you're like me, don't think that I'm so unique, the only one in the world that doesn't like to play the same game a bunch of times, then there is a lot of content that gets lost by not being seen/uncovered by people like me.
IMO, the group scenes should be hinted somehow... I mean the MC is like 3 characters in one, yet through the whole game not one of these characters even sais/thinks something that will give you a hint that a group scene is possible. So I think any person of average intelligence will mostly do as I did... play the path where you raise the characters stats, play the opposite where you lower their stats or both... played both and no group scenes uncovered.
The way that the game works now, it simply turns it into a menial button mashing rinse and repeat job or forces you to use a guide/walkthrough and console cheats to get all the scenes, then not to mention maybe breaking your saves for the next version... well, sorry but I'm not doing that since my life has an expiration date.
So if you play this game for the first time (hell, even the second) and you're not the type of person that likes to use guides or play multiple times, then a lot of content is lost. They should edit the story and make it more linear and maybe leave just two paths... but hey, it's the dev/s playground, if the game works for him and makes money, good for him. I just think that it can be improved that way... commercially wise,for example on computers, Windows OS has the biggest market share...WHY?!... because it's easy to use. I think that this is something the dev/s needs to think about.

Sorry for the long post, english is not my native language and I've tried to be as clear as I can.
I can understand your point of view, but in life if you are given a choice of A or B many times you can't go back to the choice taken. Games like Mass Effect, have choices that you have to go back to a previously saved game before the choice in order to change it and run with the new one OR start a whole new game. So for this one, run through it and see what you get, if you are done set it aside and play other games, then come back when more content is added and start again... Many of these visual novels do the same thing.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey I could have sworn that there was a list of the console commands that can affect things in the game. I just did a run through and it would not let me access any of the cross endings because i was trying to raise them all for the harem ending. i reach the end for anna way too quickly even dividing my time evenly with the girls. I'm trying to get the commands to make Jennifer go to a very low level coolness, anna to very low corruption, and sarah to high corruption... I'm looking to see what I can find in the files but i thought there was a list here but I just can it seem to find it.

Aug 24, 2017
I can understand your point of view, but in life if you are given a choice of A or B many times you can't go back to the choice taken. Games like Mass Effect, have choices that you have to go back to a previously saved game before the choice in order to change it and run with the new one OR start a whole new game. So for this one, run through it and see what you get, if you are done set it aside and play other games, then come back when more content is added and start again... Many of these visual novels do the same thing.
Hehe, Mass Effect, great saga... bought Andromeda like over a week ago. Let's not compare those games with this though. As for this game, don't care anymore... it's just one hot mess made by an average joe. There are many more out there that are even better. I've seen his patreon page and he's gonna dump this game... he's gonna make a quick conclusion to it so he can work on another project... Tyrant or something. So probably he is not into quality (understandable, maybe he doesn't have the gear or enough funds) but more into quantity. If he got fed up with this game himself, maybe we can draw some conclusions, read between the lines.
Thanks for the replies, have fun with the games and take care.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
can i somwhere download complete CG?i'd like to see the new stuff before i play again

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
gofile doesnt work for me and mega has limits
this thing is getting pretty big
no update only option? or compressed?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

but not done.
Hello everyone,

i must move the final Version 1.0 to a later date - the 3rd October or maybe sooner.
The game has now 28 different endings, something math tricked me when i planned the game. Because of that many ending i have to set up an option where you can see how many endings you achieved and which are missing. This is one of the reasons why the final spurt is delaying.

The thought about the many endings and different paths were that you can try your options and see what ending you got, but they will be listed in the walkthrough also.

I changed things in the code of the new version and i hope tracebacks and errors will be gone, also i changed the requirements of the harem-scene and it will be longer available.

I really underestimated the amount of unplanned things that appeared and the stress that comes with. So i'm a little wasted right now and a little sad that i didn't manage to release the game after the 10 month developing as planned.

Some things that need to be changed with the tyrant, also the update rate. One planned update per week is to much, for the second game i'll go bak to monthly release. But more about that when my legacy is finished.

Greetings,
saddog

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Dev is uploading now.
I´m not home the next hours, but will upload the Game later.
Maybe someone else will share it earlier.

P.S. I guess it´ll be aroung 2.5GB for this Version. So uploading will take a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: testor

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
do we have a change log for this one? I appreciate all our donors, so I shall wait patiently for links and even a change log :) thank you all that do help us and everyone be calm about this... lets appreciate our donors!

Reactions: botc76

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
While waiting for the final release I want to ask, how is the game? I played a early version, but never kept up on it.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
While waiting for the final release I want to ask, how is the game? I played a early version, but never kept up on it.
Personally I love it. it's silly but hot at the same time. The character designs are GREAT, premise as you know is outlandish but not unheard of! the only thing I don't like is it is very easy to lock yourself out of a cross scene if you are not careful due to the aspect where it ends up having a point where it is removed because you reached a certain point in one of the characters in the cross scene.

other than that I find it is very hot and good. The addition of the MC's inner monologue to his brain and dick "mr. D." is where most of the humor comes from! don't make it into something serious or you'll hate it. Technically the game is the MC rapes his nieces and sister-in-law.... but if you look at it slightly skewed from the comedy aspect you could see it might just be in the MC's head and a huge fantasy... I'd suggest playing it. there is a great deal of content once he hit the 0.7 mark and he adds a great deal of content each time even at this late date I wonder what has been added now myself.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Personally I love it. it's silly but hot at the same time. The character designs are GREAT, premise as you know is outlandish but not unheard of! the only thing I don't like is it is very easy to lock yourself out of a cross scene if you are not careful due to the aspect where it ends up having a point where it is removed because you reached a certain point in one of the characters in the cross scene.

other than that I find it is very hot and good. The addition of the MC's inner monologue to his brain and dick "mr. D." is where most of the humor comes from! don't make it into something serious or you'll hate it. Technically the game is the MC rapes his nieces and sister-in-law.... but if you look at it slightly skewed from the comedy aspect you could see it might just be in the MC's head and a huge fantasy... I'd suggest playing it. there is a great deal of content once he hit the 0.7 mark and he adds a great deal of content each time even at this late date I wonder what has been added now myself.
Thx! I'll try it whenever 1.0 drops, as long as there is no game-breaking bugs lol.

Reactions: Kakato and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thx! I'll try it whenever 1.0 drops, as long as there is no game-breaking bugs lol.
personally my favorite in this game is the red head... damn she was done WELL... i love the blonde sister and the mother but damn that redhead..... YOWSERS! it helps I have a thing for red heads.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's not like DoD or any other games you've played, mainly because of the " brain". When I played the first version, months ago, Saddogames mentioned the fact that the MC would be subject to some sort of scientific project. Months later, I regret that this path wasn't followed and I got the feeling that the dev was doing whatever passes through his head. Other than that fact, I admit that I really like this game and looks forward to The Tyrant. Saddogames is definitely a dev with great potential. My Legacy was his first game and I feel like he's going to get better and better. :)

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes