JJadams

May 25, 2017
Is it me or this version is bugged ? Can't access the 4some : the game comes back to the title screen after the maid/secretary scene

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I think there is a bug ... We can't choose to " don't cum inside Anna " or it's me ?

I've also a another problem when i click on the threesome with Anna & Sarah i've the message " there is no more event ... "
And also when i do like the walkthrough sarah " high self-esteem " i don't have the option " hold her tight and stare into her eyes ". Somebody have the same problems ?

Reactions: rave

rave

May 29, 2017
I think there is a bug ... We can't choose to " don't cum inside Anna " or it's me ?

I've also a another problem when i click on the threesome with Anna & Sarah i've the message " there is no more event ... "
And also when i do like the walkthrough sarah " high self-esteem " i don't have the option " hold her tight and stare into her eyes ". Somebody have the same problems ?

i can't get this either

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
UPDATED OP
&
did my thingy...
My Legacy v0.9.2 Skunked (750MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: | |
MAC: | |

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I follow the guide to get cross-scene 7, so much that I cost to achieve this achievement being with jennefir as secretary and to finish and everything to fuck.

noooooooo.png

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes