jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the cross scenes are not available for ever, there is a point where the game removes the cross scenes. you have to get to a specific level for each girl for the cross scene, and then you have till a certain event in the story happens to view the cross scenes.
can you get all of the cross scenes in one playthrough?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
stop using mega when its over 500mb becausse not every 1 has a account at mega.

PLZ
Really? I don't have a mega account & I regularly download 1-2 GB games from F95 without a problem... Mega works like a charm through Chrome.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can you get all of the cross scenes in one playthrough?
No. They are dependent on either extreme and shifting it quick enough to do that without cheating is impossible. You have to cheat the variables to get them all in one playthough.

Reactions: jackkane

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
mega is limited 2 a sertain amount off MB's
you need account whit them 2 be able 2 download from a minimaal ammount goes up

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well I feel sorry for you mate... where I come from (Down Under), I've never joined or signed up to Mega but I download 1-2 GB files without any problem. I did have problems with downloads crapping out using Firefox but I just post the link into Chrome browser (that's about all it's good for IMHO) & then download... easypeasy japaneasy!!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't log in to mega (have an account) but i have no problem downloading 2-5 GB files through them. I have the plugin that allows for better throughput and it works fine for firefox.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do I enable the rollback?
not sure if there is an option for it, all i've seen without going into the coding is the history button but that only lets you see what was said etc. sorry I think this is one you just have to check the auto saves, use quicksaves and the main save functionality.

Reactions: Fallen Alucard
Jul 11, 2017
not sure if there is an option for it, all i've seen without going into the coding is the history button but that only lets you see what was said etc. sorry I think this is one you just have to check the auto saves, use quicksaves and the main save functionality.
Thanks!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There's another delay on 0.92. He put another post earlier. Anyone knows the new date please?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes