Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Pretty certain he was digging out after the hurricane which delayed any work (hard to computer game with no power). Haven't checked on him in a while so I probably should :)
I do hope he is alright :) and I hope to see more from saddoggames too... loved this one, and want to see his next project! :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You can actually try his new title.
It's really really short at this point but it's something amazing. Really promising project as well as developer
yea i've gotten that :)

oste22

May 31, 2017
you have to take the low self esteem route for sarah and corruption route for the mother, then you have to play a scene where they are together.
I did it multiple times and still cant seem to get it i always end up that sarah is masturbating at the end, if you could post a save fale from that scene if you have it would higly appreciate it

Reactions: Johny38

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This is a great game.
I love me a pale red head.
I enjoyed the comedy value of Mr. D, The Brain and the protagonist discussing/arguing about things.

The only real negative for me would be incorrect word usage. By that I am referring to mixing "your" and "you're" up (a lot) and some other incorrect words and tenses. It just kind of broke the flow of dialog a lot for me, which was a shame.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
Gotta add on to what spooge nugget said, played this game thanks to @jande21's recommendation and good lord it was worth it and awesome! Loved this game if there are any other games like this im in.

Reactions: jande21

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Really really nice game (even better because we don't have to wait for future updates ^^ ).

Satisfies many (of my) kinks :happyblush ok, the storys forces rushed progress ... so it's not that spectacular for lovers of charmin, long-term love-stories (like normally me). But with all the different endings (similar to "I love daddy", but endings there are more complex) it gives enough content for fans of choices have to make a difference :)

And I think the game needs another tag: ahegao!
There's really a lot of it in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes