chaoticpriest

Nov 22, 2017
Really really nice game (even better because we don't have to wait for future updates ^^ ).

Satisfies many (of my) kinks :happyblush ok, the storys forces rushed progress ... so it's not that spectacular for lovers of charmin, long-term love-stories (like normally me). But with all the different endings (similar to "I love daddy", but endings there are more complex) it gives enough content for fans of choices have to make a difference :)

And I think the game needs another tag: ahegao!
There's really a lot of it in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly my thoughts.

I LOVE the writing in this game. The interaction between Dick/Mind/Yourself had me laughing throughout the game.
F'in well done.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i really loved the ahegao faces in this, they were awesome! when you use the walkthrough and get the harem ending, this game pwnz....

that's what more of these games need!!! i'm hoping your next game has plenty of them...

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

PenetratorXD

Dec 18, 2017
why are the saves don't work? The game reads it but when I load it, it just starts at the very beginning of the game.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone share a savefile with all endings unlocked? I'm curious to see the ones I didn't get yet but I'm not in the mood for a full replay.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really hot game, loved sarah model (I have a thing for redhead girls with her body type) and loved to see her begging for dick. I just made the harem path, not sure if I'll do the rest, probably yes

I just don't get the whole pregnancy fetish, they all look much worse pregnant, and usually man rather avoid making woman pregnant than pursuing it, but whatever, it's the main motivation for the MC in the game, but at least it's restricted to the very end

I think the whole brain/dick/MC interactions were a bit obnoxious, but it doesn't spoil the game

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes