• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I try to play tyrant but its boring ..its loop game and all day make the same things
Yes each day is the same thing but you get to build points and the more points you get the more you can do on the dates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hoping for a sequel, this was just amazing !
He's working on a new game called The Tyrant and I think its going to be just as good or even better but its in very early stages.

Reactions: kahlyan

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Ohh, a kindred spirit! Do you know of more games with ahegao face? :D
Oh, I'm not that much in ahegao faces, but noticed that feature in some games here ... but don't remember which, sry.

But I'm quite sure D from DMD ... wait ... ah, found one
sc day13bednight b79.jpg sc day17fhotelintro i97.jpg

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is there any 100% save?
Probably doesn't want to replay the game 20 times to see different variation of ending
maybe to replay the endings? I agree with you it does defeat the purpose of playing
If there is one thing I learned in this forum that everybody wants something else. So if I enjoy playing for my reward, I've no problem to upload my save(s) if that makes someone else happy :) May be I will do other endings as well but with 2 states per character gives 8 different combinations. And there are 3 endings with one character, 6 with two and 1 with all three so in total 80 possible endings. Luckily there are only 30 in the game :)

To start the collection for all 30 I saved at the moment the door appeared. This is Anna = Love (low corruption), Sarah = Dominant (high self-esteem) and Jennifer = Sober (low coolness) which gives the Harem ending with code ASJ01 and thus the name off the save. You must probably rename it to 1-1-LT1.save or something similar.

For now I go play other games and will return when I feel like it. Then I will try to make saves in between so I don't need to play from the start. I didn't this time because I was just enjoying the game :) or :( (your choice)

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Is he planning to create a sequel to this? Cause I rather Injoyed it and have gotten all endings and their corresponding codes for the next game

Reactions: spasimosk
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes