whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
All Replay Unlocked
- Put in game directory (Replace existing one)
Did not work for me. I put in the main directory and also in /game . in /game directory there is the same file but called "122812_screens.rpy" . I tried naming it both ways, no difference. Either the endings are locked or there is an error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@whotheff
Did you remove the numbers and make it look like this: screens.rpy
122812_screens.rpy = screens.rpy then make sure you remove this screens.rpyc then start up your game again.

Reactions: whotheff

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him. Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

Updated
: 3/10-2017
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation, Handjob, Titfuck, Group Sex, Cheating, Lesbian Sex, Footjob, Cumshot

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - - -
-
Thanks to @Mad Max

View attachment 5001 View attachment 5002 View attachment 5003 View attachment 5004 View attachment 5005
The battry died in couch scene with paul and jenny why

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Very good game. A few animations would have been nice but it's still very good. It isn't long and it's very fun. Also we don't have to wait a very long time to have the sex scenes.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I hope there's another game of this (like a part 2) but this time after the dad's death, the nieces move in with uncle?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hope there's another game of this (like a part 2) but this time after the dad's death, the nieces move in with uncle?
It would depend on whether or not any sequel takes into account the multiple endings, which does also include a pregnant harem ending.

The multiple endings would create all sorts of headaches for the beginning of a sequel.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
It would depend on whether or not any sequel takes into account the multiple endings, which does also include a pregnant harem ending.

The multiple endings would create all sorts of headaches for the beginning of a sequel.
so maybe not a part 2 but a "revisit/start fresh", game starts out at the dad's (Paul) funeral with his wife and kids there, uncle is also there as well and it turns out that Paul's wife never liked the girls (she would call them brats and beat them 4 times a day), uncle found out about this and sued her for custody of the girls and he won but as the "mom" was dragged off to prison, she yelled I know where you live and will kill you when I get out (unknown to her, that would get her life..even though he knew she'd get life), uncle decided to move across country

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes