Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
What game did you think it was, just curious as I'm looking for more to try out?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I was thinking of Wife & mother...there is no "pregnant" option to my knowledge there...but I was curious if there was.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
When i take anna for the corruption path then on day 6 morning (when she had an argument with paul) in the bathroom had sex (doesn't matter what u do) u magically miss the rest of the events for the day and straight get transported to day 7 morning, (loosing your time with bot Sarra and Jennifer by 1 day. Not sure but is that supposed to happen????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game complete? or still being developed?
Look at the top of the very first post.

Do you see the word """Completed""" well that usually means its completed or I thought so anyway.

[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] My Legacy [saddoggames]

Reactions: Toranion and Nerttu

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Look at the top of the very first post.

Do you see the word """Completed""" well that usually means its completed or I though so anyway.

[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] My Legacy [saddoggames]
Why yes I saw that.. that is why I asked. But just to let you know. I have seen some games still under development that have shown the "completed" for just the latest version. That is why i asked.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why yes I saw that.. that is why I asked. But just to let you know. I have seen some games still under development that have shown the "completed" for just the latest version. That is why i asked.
Like witch games ????

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
another thing he says i dont see any preggo in this game its only in the end i have nvr ever bin able to get the harem
however i did get them pregnant the 2nieces.
the RedHead whas actually easy she still has a crush on you.
though blondie you have 2 impreg verion 1 whit alcohol and that's sorta the easy way and no-alcohol whitch is slightly harder. however you take away her morning afterpills and that's how you get blondie pregnant.
the moment they are knocked-up they dissapear from choice screen

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Getting the harem ending is pretty easy. Maybe the easiest. Morning (Anna), afternoon (Sarrah), evening (Jennifer). Follow the love path that is (- coolness) for Jennifer, (- corruption) for Anna and (+ Selfestem) for Sarrah.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
How do you get the individual endings? Just wondering since I only get couple endings and now recently the harem ending. As in just before posting this reply ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the individual endings? Just wondering since I only get couple endings and now recently the harem ending. As in just before posting this reply ;)
You just do that girls stuff morning noon and night.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes