RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't played the game, so I have no idea whether it's good or not, but I am really tired of seeing Daz3d models all over the place.
Daz model are not the problem they very easy to modify and morph,the problem is lazy develloper that want to do quick money with minimal effort

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, the moaning is annoying. I really hate cheap, bad VA bits in games. I mean if you're doing it just to have a voice, pick someone with talent.

Also this game needs an auto save file added to it like crazy. Shit goes wrong too often (Like the Elise door bug that the walkthrough claims is fixed and isn't) and I go back and look at my last save only to find it on the previous day.

After having to go back to an old save too damn often I just deleted this game. The animations are too long, the voices are annoying and the Dog scene is just stupid. There's almost no visible plot other than "fuck everyone" and you do, because how many sex scenes are there in this already? Guy comes back after years away and immediately fucks one girl in the ass, a cop, gives his sister "lessons", and then watches Elise masturbate, and that's all by Day 2.

Mar 18, 2019
Has anyone checked out the Walkthrough the dev posted on his Patreon site? It's just before the pictures and looks like he added pictures of locations etc. It made things easier for me anyways...

As for the game, I like the scenes so far and the voices don't bother me too much. Quality voice actors are expensive and he isn't making much yet. Maybe he'll improve things after he builds up a fan base.

Reactions: Hajtand

Devil9

Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone please upload My Life : v0.5 update , it's out there but patron only so if anyone already downloaded it please share.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I really don't get that Atari Pac Man Arcade look.
I wish they throw away that idea and make it look more like Melody, Babysitter or Dating My Daughter.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes