• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Cheatengine is your friend ;) .
Cheat engines enable speedhack might help not sure though as I have never used cheat engine on a RPGM game before so I have no clue if it'll work or not.

If the speed hack works you can adjust how fast everything is but you might have to turn it off when not needing it or the game might be slow.
just installed cheat engine, enable speed hack, changed it then tried the lock pick, didn't work, still really fast timer on trying to pick a lock, not sure is i need to change anything else beside enabling speed hack, never used cheat engine

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Chemmy

There is a slider beneath the speedhack to adjust speed try it. Not sure which way you have to move the slider to decrease the speed so you'll just have to do the trial and error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Chemmy

Not sure as I have never used cheat engine before with RPGM so I don't know if it works or not or what needs to be done to make it work.

ownedhard

Jul 9, 2017
i did that, didn't work for me, installed 6.8.2, so maybe if i can find 6.5 it might work

Edit: after i went with an older version of it, i was able to use the speed hack
Had to download the game to test it :D

In the newer versions you have to attach it under the process list, most of the time there are 4 RPGM tasks.
Test which one works. (its the 3rd one most of the times)
Used Version 6.8.2 and it worked.
process.png

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
After the spy event with vicky and bringing back the ladder, I cannot trigger the event in MC's room. Bug or am I missing something?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Do to a constant request here are all of the save states. 6 is after first two lockpicks, 7 is after dogs, 8 is before office (last number is sitting next to pc on clipboard, and bank is Narco), 9 is after 2nd two lockpicks, and 10 is after finishing the entire game. All sex scenes are available in closet in your bedroom.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Runnn!!!! Reallllyyyy!!!!! Fasssttt!!!! Some of it is luck but some of it is also going a certain way to pick the dogs up so that they don't block you.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes