RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
what is with the moronic decision to put a hundred fucking dogs on the world map that hinders your progress without any story context?
Not to mention making your character walk much slower too and unable to run.
Just got this part now. There's a lot of obtuse aspects of the game, but you can make do with them, those dogs though, that whole part is just a stupid mechanic/scene, no two ways about it.

EDIT: Now I'm doing the lockpicking to get the pictures Elsie(?) was masturbating to, do the sequence correct, "You failed to pick the lock!". Fun times.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
if all women looked like this-plastic surgeons would be unemployed,first part of a story is get your readers to believe it is real so story is equal first,have i played this -NO,why look at op image.
WHEN WILL DEVS USE NORMAL MODELS alas i am in a minority so good luck to dev going forward

Reactions: ilion7

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
What is the sequence to tell the sister when she came home crying ?? i tried every dialog but all i get your raltionship point is not high enough and you have to start all over again. is there a walktrue for this game ?
I got it. Turn off tv/Don't tell/Why aren't you friends/Lie/Always Good. Let me know if I Miss an option

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game needs a walk through i accidently skipped a piece of text and now have no way to know where to go

hit a glitch trying to unlock a lock and i succeed and it tells me i fail

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Yep, stuck on same thing, lockpicking to get in Elsie's room fails. It has the success feedback (green screen and sound fx), but then the message says failed. It's evening btw after cheerleading showcase scene. Do we need to do something before the lockpick? (Had some weird issues with earlier interactions too.)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Is it hard to say that the key is on the bench in the garage? But now a new question has arisen: How get down from the Vikys balcony ?!
turn left the the very bottom part of that little section and press space

the voice acting and moans really dont fit and are kind of off putting

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
would play it the animations are superb but the mini-games are off putting (i.e. the dog avoidance mini-game).
:D CHEERS (c)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Fucking lock !! What sptupid idiot give so litle timer to open it ?!!

How change the timer to open lock in the Vikys dor to 5 minits ?!

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Fuking lock in the window ! It is green when i finished open it and then is masege : you filed to open lock !!

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes