RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I always liked busty girls but wow her breasts on screenshot 4 looks too close together. Anyway I hope this works out. (Downloading)
I totally agree I dont mind big brests in games but Sometimes they are overly huge kind of like when th MC has a huge cock the size of their arm kind of feels like the dev is over compensating

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What is the sequence to tell the sister when she came home crying ?? i tried every dialog but all i get your raltionship point is not high enough and you have to start all over again. is there a walktrue for this game ?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't get past the lockpick sequence. This game isn't for me I guess, so short a time to do it!

Seriously the lockpick sequence is insanely hard and makes me question the dev's sanity lol. You have like 2 seconds... Has anyone got a save directly after it? Thanks!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I would like to...well LIKE this game but it is almost unplayable. The map is a mess, no feedback on half the doors and such, you can't see half of the others even (Macmansion Hell anyone?). Many of the sequences are anything but intuitive and so on, ad nauseam... You CAN get through but it is so much effort and frustration involved it seriously is not worth the effort. Needs a major playability overhaul imo.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The lock pick outside is broken even when you correctly finish the sequence and you see the green outline it still says you failed the sequence. I tried picking the lock 4 times and each time it says failed even though it was a success this sucks. It is already hard enough with so little time but when you do it successfully and it still fails that is not right.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win and mac version of v0.3!

Win (224MB): - - - -
Mac (229MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I just don't understand the thought process of making the timing so impossibly hard. Like really? You want 80% of your players to quit right then and there?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
how do you go to the sister's balcony to talk to her ?
you need to go to the garage then find the gate key once you have that go outside the garage open the gate and go to the back of the garden there should have an option to use the ladder and then you can go to the balcony.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The art is decent, if nothing special, but the RPGM parts are even more of a pain in the ass than usual. The maps are huge, and there is no map so you have to wander around trying to memorize the messy city. I'd like to see the story, but I'm not up for yet another "Walking Simulator: The Game."

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
what is with the moronic decision to put a hundred fucking dogs on the world map that hinders your progress without any story context?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes