RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The left side of the House. Inside where the stairs are (left side the small stairs), this grey block in the hallway.

Reactions: Flangers 007

bullray45

Jul 8, 2017
The game look interesting by my suggestion is for people who dont know keyboard key position or capel tunnel slow the mini games down or have a any to by-pass them cuz i cant play the game now because it.

Reactions: HorizonD

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I am also stuck on the dogs, I have tried to corral them on the docks and i can get a couple stuck down there, but cant get any further, anyone have a save for after this point, if not I will have to delete the game for now, to much frustration at that point. Thanks for what you have done so far though.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
absolutely we need walkthrough for this!!
really annoying with the click, buat the animation nice one..

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok the cop and sis are not spawning for me i go to the cop station nothing there go to the school in the evening nothing happens am i missing something or is this game bugged ive done the step sis she was fairly easy to understand the other two ? help please

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
so u fuck cop /cheergirl /vicky and see shy girl mastub... and dogs .. !! is this the end of this ver ? anything missing?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can someone supply a save or a walkthrough coz people are having a hard time figuring out what to do

HornyMFKUH007

Dec 31, 2018
How do you get past the Elise part where you see the pictures she was masturbating to?

ok the cop and sis are not spawning for me i go to the cop station nothing there go to the school in the evening nothing happens am i missing something or is this game bugged ive done the step sis she was fairly easy to understand the other two ? help please
I don't know what sis you're talking about, but the cop, you just go to the police station when it's red, (evening).And if she's not there, you may have to try again the next day.

W
hen done spying on Vicky, you automatically pick up the latter, you just need to go back to the garage and put the latter where you got it from.

hey where is the police station location pls help
When you leave your house, go down to the end of the street (don't pass intersection) and go right, then there's that whole place, just keep going down and to the right.

why dogs? even it is too difficult and repetitive:mad::mad::mad:
any hint to get rid off...
You just have to be a good player, there's no helping on this. However, what I did was went down right away, went through the docks, ran into the dog above the docks, had all of them chase me to the bottom of the dock, then I made a break for it and went all the way to the exit.

Last two scenes I belive are with the cop and Elsie.

For Cop you just have to meet her outside the station after you've done the chissy scene and then Elsie when you get back will trigger by walking near the stairs heading to your room - you'll need to get the ladder again - let me know if you need more info and I can be more specific
I need help on getting the pictures from Elise's room. I've done everybody else.

zr239

Jan 1, 2019
does anyone know how to put the ladder back when you're done spying on vicki? i went back to the garage but cant seem to place it where I got it from i am clicking and hitting enter but nothing is happening. (NVM got it, press enter on the empty space beside the cupboard)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I don't know what sis you're talking about, but the cop, you just go to the police station when it's red, (evening).And if she's not there, you may have to try again the next day.
gone to the police station in the evening she wasn't there waited a day same thing the cheerleader sister gone to the school in the evening shes not there gone home not there as well not sure if my games bugged ?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes