RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Amazing! Stepmom looks like she could be the captain of the Women's Russian Shotput Team! I'm sure there is someone out there that comes close to her though! Don't even want to imagine taking that to bed! Checking this out, it has potential!

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
left side gate isn't working. i tried "mouse left click" and "enter" but nothing happened. i hate clicking games. you don't know what to do...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Lockpick Minigame... Is there a way to set the time higher? I hate those games :mad:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You need to take the ladder, then click on the wall on right side so u get into the front while have ladder. Click on gate while have ladder in hands, go back into garage, get key from bench, walk out of garage again through right side and through the gate after and to the balcony. If anyone knows how to beat the wild dogs though, that is even worse as the lockpicking .....

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Nice, I like it...only blonde fat whore have too much biggy tits man. I cant fit these into my resolution LMAO

U

User_32285

Is this a remake of the onhold one?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Chubby blonde reminds me of my ex.

I was shallow in my youth, friend said date a fat chick, it isn't a problem if you break up with them plus you get laid so I went after a chubby blonde. She was awesome. A genuinely nice person , loved life and could eat pussy better than anyone else i've been with. Sadly her dad got a job abroad so we split up and my friend lied, I blubbed like a baby.

Chapter 1 in the "personal life of Ava no one gives a shit about".

Also, I want one of those cheerleader outfits .... for research purposes .... and one of those cop outfits .... I really need to find a decent store that sells shit like that.

And now i'm blabbering boobles .... merry Christmas folks. I may or may not have one too many glasses of wine. Not quite drunk but very happy.
My spidey alcoholey senses started tingling when I was halfway reading, and confirmed on the last sentence. *raises glass of wine* cheers. :D
Had some of the hottest moments in bed with a chubby girl.. they must be magical sex creatures or something.. or, or, they have a passive +10 stat to sex skill. I should do an in depth study of it.

Anyway, back to the game.

... yeah, I'll pass on this one.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Title looks awfully familiar... xD

Anyways, good luck with your game!

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
can someone tell me how i get tje last two scenes ? please ?
Last two scenes I belive are with the cop and Elsie.

For Cop you just have to meet her outside the station after you've done the chissy scene and then Elsie when you get back will trigger by walking near the stairs heading to your room - you'll need to get the ladder again - let me know if you need more info and I can be more specific

Everyone looks... off-putting.
They look good in game and in motion - I loved what's on offer, I'm supporting, but then I like bigger girls, I'm a sucker.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes