2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I must be blind or bugged cause I can't find the police station :LOL:

Edit: Ohhhhh, I'm blind. There is a road on the far right of the area with the club, bar, hotel and corner store

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I came for screenshot 2. Got a couple of good scenes, but mostly a lot of wandering around. :confused:

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
has anyone been in the slums at night? cant find anything while i was there after being chased by dogs

the game has no anal tag? the fuck?

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Where is the damn coffee shop? This game is so messed up, i hope it'll improve with the next updates - animations are great.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Where is the damn coffee shop? This game is so messed up, i hope it'll improve with the next updates - animations are great.
Don't have the game open so forgive that I don't know all the names to zones - Start at your house - go down a screen - then right one screen - it's directly south - has a cocktail icon if I remember

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I've seen it, but when i'm going there with cop girl it's already closed.
View attachment 206112
Huh... Looks like it's actually later than the colors actually indicate. The guy standing in front of the club to the right isn't supposed to be there until night time, so it's actually probably night time in your game, it's just not showing it.
Screenshot (342).png

Go back to your house and sleep and try again the next day

Reactions: raileg

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Huh... Looks like it's actually later than the colors actually indicate. The guy standing in front of the club to the right isn't supposed to be there until night time, so it's actually probably night time in your game, it's just not showing it.
View attachment 206128

Go back to your house and sleep and try again the next day
Thanks man i've done it. Though i hate rpgm and maps here are smth else, but i've said it and say it again animations are great, so i'll give it a go.(y)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
when i click on the ladder nothing happend... what i need to do step by step? or there is a bug
go to front of the ladder and click on yourself, btw this game needs a walkthrough, i was at a total loss until i came here and read the first post with the instructions.

Flangers 007

May 12, 2018
go to the garage there is a ladder

then go outside to the gate on the left side connecting to the back yard

click on it then go back to the garage on the key should be on the bench

then go outside , open the gate go to the back yard and go towards the right side you will find the glowing stars
Where is the garage ?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes