RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

adburgess15

Jan 1, 2019
how do you find key to gate to spy on Vikki? i have walked out side clicked the gate gone back inside and checked the benches but it still wasnt there.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
I have the same problem after spying: I can't get off the roof !
Can't use doors and no glowing stars.
Where shoud I click ?

EDIT:

OK, I solved my problem by using keyboard;
Left arrow when you're on the lowest roof's tile...
tempsnip.png

zr239

Jan 1, 2019
is anyone having a looping problem with crissy? ive already taken her to school and gotten the bj from her but everytime i do it the game keeps telling me to do it over, and over again. ive already done it with vicky, the cop, and obviously crissy, ive defeated all thugs in the slums, went in every store, and even lost the dogs, but the game wont go on.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys can i get some help please, im stuck after fucking Vicky's ass i dont know what to do can someone help me? Do you guys also know some games similar to this one rpg with a harem?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

AND GUYS HOW TO DATE WITH THE COP ? I GO TO THE POLICE STATION BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
I find that due too the date of software etc, more often than not these dont work well & require a million other small independent applications to work together. At the end of downloaded 2-3 things to play the 1 game, it doesn't work and isn't worth it. I was just hoping for a MAC version or asking if anyone knows (on Patreon) if that is coming.

Thanks though

shadowfucker

Jan 6, 2019
in the game my family of fortunate events , where is the balcony to hear the conversation

can anyone help me

I find that due too the date of software etc, more often than not these dont work well & require a million other small independent applications to work together. At the end of downloaded 2-3 things to play the 1 game, it doesn't work and isn't worth it. I was just hoping for a MAC version or asking if anyone knows (on Patreon) if that is coming.

Thanks though

Tyrianda

Jan 7, 2019
Hello,

i have problems with the Cop-date. I'm in the Coffeeshop but i can't find the right way ...

Alph

Jan 14, 2019
is anyone having a looping problem with crissy? ive already taken her to school and gotten the bj from her but everytime i do it the game keeps telling me to do it over, and over again. ive already done it with vicky, the cop, and obviously crissy, ive defeated all thugs in the slums, went in every store, and even lost the dogs, but the game wont go on.
Yeah same. I thought that might have been the game being only complete to that point though

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be an update in the future? His Patreon site is under review for quite some time now.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
V3 was just released. Does anyone have any details?
I'm only a 10 dollar patreon so I haven't got my hands on it yet - poor dude lost a lot of patreons when his page was under review for so long, hope they get them back, what's here so far is good shit.

Next release from what I gather is focused on Chrissy and Elsie

Reactions: Haley Smith

GeorgeV22

Jan 6, 2019
I'm only a 10 dollar patreon so I haven't got my hands on it yet - poor dude lost a lot of patreons when his page was under review for so long, hope they get them back, what's here so far is good shit.

Next release from what I gather is focused on Chrissy and Elsie
is available for you now.. so you can give as the link ? (No money to be patron)

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes