RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think the walkthroughs wrong I go to Vicky's room in the evening with date clothes and her doors locked and i go to the garage the ladders gone so I go to where the ladder is meant to be but I can't climb up to her balcony

Mar 18, 2019
For everyone who continually posts about this, I've posted a lot of times that the dev has a full walkthrough linked to his patreon page... just an fyi.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. their entire pledge for their own game is this:
"By the end of my first game (at least 12 updates) to see if there is interest in my games and should I keep making more and devote more time to them... "

They better stick around for those 12 updates if they have any spine.

Not gonna stop till it is 0.12 => happy 20 20 updates!

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
"By the end of my first game (at least 12 updates) to see if there is interest in my games and should I keep making more and devote more time to them... "

Yeah idk... Think they're done Canto ( )

1578123861105.png

Maybe they'll take a few weeks off, cool down a bit, get some fresh air haha.. and then maybe they'll come back to this someday (who knows)... But for now at least it's abandoned.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the post.

I done all I could .. made posts and promoted the game.

The relationship with each and every follower is something you grow and blossom.

Just like many stories that made it into film ... disgruntled fans are bound to lash out.

Devs should stick to their guns and at least save face by staying true to their vision for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: crewfalcons
Mar 18, 2019

Nowhere did he pledge to finish the game, only that a completed game would have at least 12 updates. What you quoted was under his "Goal" of $1000/month in pledges. If he wasn't at that point by the end of his first game that he wouldn't make any more. He's stagnated in pledges since April and was actually decreasing a little. Considering he was at v8 and not even at 20% pledges and hadn't gone up since v0.4 I'd say he wasn't going to make that goal. Also considering the abuse people who don't even pay on this forum it is a good thing he doesn't read it or he would have likely quit a long time ago...

As for your statement about the relationship with every follower growing and blossoming, I can speak from experience that if you were a patron of his, he was amazing! He would listen to everything I had to say and would have discussions with me about my ideas (and his other patrons as well). He modified and changed the game specifically based on the feedback of his patrons. A prime example was Claire. She was never intended to be a main char and was in fact originally intended to be a visual joke (I think someone described her near the beginning of this thread as looking like a tetris piece!). However, her char took off for a number of his patrons and he decided to make a number of scenes and scenarios involving her that he hasn't initially intended.

Basically he just didn't give the time of day to anyone who would rail against the game who were just going to leach off of it. He flat out told me, "If someone doesn't feel inclined to pay to support me, that's fine! They can play what I make eventually for free. But at the same time, if they aren't ever going to pay, I don't give a shit what they think! That's why I don't go on the forums but will listen to what all of you have to say to me." It made sense to me...

In the end he doesn't owe me, you or anyone here anything and I severely doubt he has any intentions of doing future updates.

Just my 2-cents...

(Just for further clarification, I did not mean to imply that Canto Forte did any of the above "badmouthing"! I believe he did do his best to promote the dev as he stated in a prior post. The Quoting I made was in reference to clarifying the 12 updates and whether the dev owes us anything... apologies if there was confusion there!)

Last edited:

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
hello, fisrt, i'm sorry for my bad english :)
I'm stuck, when i go in the office, i take the money, but in the game menu, i have still 0, the next day "father"

want me to follow him in the office but he shoot me with a gun :(
someone can help me please?

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
As for your statement about the relationship with every follower growing and blossoming, I can speak from experience that if you were a patron of his, he was amazing! He would listen to everything I had to say and would have discussions with me about my ideas (and his other patrons as well). He modified and changed the game specifically based on the feedback of his patrons. A prime example was Claire. She was never intended to be a main char and was in fact originally intended to be a visual joke (I think someone described her near the beginning of this thread as looking like a tetris piece!). However, her char took off for a number of his patrons and he decided to make a number of scenes and scenarios involving her that he hasn't initially intended.
As one of the unfortunately few patrons - one of the Claire fans, actually - I can confirm that he was, by far, one of the most attentive and considerate devs out there. It is a pity he decided to quit, but his reasons are his own and I understand his position.

Mar 18, 2019
hello, fisrt, i'm sorry for my bad english :)
I'm stuck, when i go in the office, i take the money, but in the game menu, i have still 0, the next day "father"

want me to follow him in the office but he shoot me with a gun :(
someone can help me please?
Its not taking the money, it is taking the picture of Claire. Leave the pics... dev has a walkthrough posted here:

it's also linked from his Patreon page and he updates it.

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
Its not taking the money, it is taking the picture of Claire. Leave the pics... dev has a walkthrough posted here:

it's also linked from his Patreon page and he updates it.
I only took the money, I didn't touch the picture

Mar 18, 2019
I only took the money, I didn't touch the picture
Never happened to me when I only took the money and left the pics. Check your inventory to see if the pics are there. If so, you may want to repeat the scene from an earlier save and don't take the pics or use a saved game editor to remove them. Taking the money is part of the plot.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
The dogs mini game is the most retarded thing ever.Why would the dev intentionally reduce player's speed?? o_O

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes