RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Yes I am really sad this game is abandoned now. One of the best animations I've ever seen especially the attention to detail and it doesn't matter what anyone says.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
This game was going very well, why the guy leave the project, shit, this was going very, very good.

Reactions: Ruodger

FireFistAce

Feb 13, 2020
I am playing on Android device
And do everything in tha fight scene
But evertime got defeat anyone who is playing on Android device know how to clear this point

Daberha

Oct 16, 2018
I am playing on Android device
And do everything in tha fight scene
But evertime got defeat anyone who is playing on Android device know how to clear this point
you can try this site to make your character overpowered

FireFistAce

Feb 13, 2020
you can try this site to make your character overpowered

Want a genuine solution about the movement of player in android device I do everything hold,press, double tab but not able to doage his punch and land a punch if you know how to do that on Android device tell me

Daberha

Oct 16, 2018
Want a genuine solution about the movement of player in android device I do everything hold,press, double tab but not able to doage his punch and land a punch if you know how to do that on Android device tell me
look for your save in the android system it is the same as in PC

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Is anyone tried to talk to Nosferan about the game, why he abandoned, this was started to be one hell of game, too good, and a lot of potencial, why he left the project?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the thread before going flaming on the dev ..
Yeah, it was fun while it lasted but the patreon went nowhere. He was at around 200$ a month for the longest time and it actually started going down.
Maybe it was the artwork or the seen-it-1000times-before-story or something but it just never took off. I found this game funny because it just went full silly for a while there with the sisters and stepmom being over the top caricatures of the usual stereotypes but that's not what he wanted apparently.
You gotta have something different from the million other incest-themed games out there

Unlocked

I'm still determined to get this out before Christmas. So far the renders and animations look great to me. I had to redo a few of them because of some glitches (major hole in roof so you can see outside??? wtf??? =P)
So here is where I'm at:
1) Kat and Jess scene (~95% rendered; 100% animated; 0% script/programmed)
2) Lauren and Chrissy scene (~95% rendered; 25% animated; 0% script/programmed)
3) Elsie scene ( (100% rendered; 100% animated; 0% script/programmed) )
4) 2xVicky scenes ( 100% rendered; 100% animated; 0% script/programmed) )
I'll update this post continually until the next update is ready. So check back if you want to see the progress.
Yeah idk... Think they're done Canto ( )

View attachment 505931

Maybe they'll take a few weeks off, cool down a bit, get some fresh air haha.. and then maybe they'll come back to this someday (who knows)... But for now at least it's abandoned.
As one of the unfortunately few patrons - one of the Claire fans, actually - I can confirm that he was, by far, one of the most attentive and considerate devs out there. It is a pity he decided to quit, but his reasons are his own and I understand his position.

Reactions: jsr1403

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Did anyone ever manage to play this on Android? I had the same issues as a few above, can't input punch or dodge in the first fight.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Compressed links dead? Was gunna try playing this on joiplay for my mobile as the android port doesnt work on the first fight, doesnt register any inputs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our crunchy bits are still here and lively as ever:
My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan] (2.31 gb rar win source)
367 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
My notes/walkthrough for the new content in v0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I have made notes all the way from 0.1 to 0.8. Let me just pdf it up...
Edit: Here you go. Hope it helps.
Edit: Added a scene that I missed.
Compressed links dead? Was gunna try playing this on joiplay for my mobile as the android port doesnt work on the first fight, doesnt register any inputs.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes