FDF0

Mar 29, 2023
Can never seem to get the true ending one. Would someone be ok with uploading the xp3 file

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can never seem to get the true ending one. Would someone be ok with uploading the xp3 file
There is a guide but it's in Japanese:
Even with MTL, you can understand what you need to do in order to get the True End.

Reactions: lwx595

FDF0

Mar 29, 2023
I followed that guide after the first few tries and it somehow didn't do it. and somehow deleting the game then reextracting it, my old save routes were still there

Reactions: Portgasdasda

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Yeh. This guide is just confusing the shit out of me even with translating to English

Anybody else have a simple guide for the true end? I'm at 95%
View attachment 2512978
After completing ending one and 2 start again and choose all the new decisions that appear then always cum inside the keys is when you do a threesome with marina and rui is cum inside marina and in the final orgy you have to finish with ayaka like this they all get pregnant and shima becomes weak you just have to follow the instructions in the guide and choose the options that are not in parentheses oh I forgot in the first scene with shima you have to choose cum outside after the titiyfuck

I don't know if this is real or not, it's something I did since due to the theme of the game, I always had to start over again, so I started the game 4 times again to ejaculate in the final orgy in all the protagonists, a different one per run, then I started from new and following the guide I reached the true ending

but this is something I did I don't know if it's real or not or a coincidence

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
After completing ending one and 2 start again and choose all the new decisions that appear then always cum inside the keys is when you do a threesome with marina and rui is cum inside marina and in the final orgy you have to finish with ayaka like this they all get pregnant and shima becomes weak you just have to follow the instructions in the guide and choose the options that are not in parentheses oh I forgot in the first scene with shima you have to choose cum outside after the titiyfuck

I don't know if this is real or not, it's something I did since due to the theme of the game, I always had to start over again, so I started the game 4 times again to ejaculate in the final orgy in all the protagonists, a different one per run, then I started from new and following the guide I reached the true ending

but this is something I did I don't know if it's real or not or a coincidence
Is the true ending the one where all of them get pregnant and you wither away? Or is there another ending that I'm just too stupid to get?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Is the true ending the one where all of them get pregnant and you wither away? Or is there another ending that I'm just too stupid to get?
yes, the true ending is that all pregnant you need to impregnate them all and with that ending you should already have all the unlocked scenes that are the 2 final scenes

and i'm talking about the scenes section if you mean the gallery one then you have to play the game and choose all the decisions to unlock the remaining images of the scene like cum in the face or cum in her tits different cg and different dialogue

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoDux and Mattia

AkamashiDesu

Nov 26, 2017
How did you manage to use kirikidroid? i cant use it because it crashes everytime i open the app
If you use GitHub version, change you phone language to Chinese.
If you buy license on Play Store, just download some 'mod' apk outside (Theses 'mod' not going works anyway), it still can check your license and work probably. The reason I ask you to do that because the Play Store version got bug and the dev are not bother to fix it.

Velinosaurus

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 2493249

Overview:
When a terrible turn of events causes you to lose your job and get evicted from your apartment, you're left with nothing to your name. You find yourself on a cold park bench, miserable and exhausted with nowhere else to turn. As you curse your fate, dark thoughts cloud your mind, wishing things would turn out differently. Suddenly, a mysterious woman approaches you, introducing herself as Shima Itsuki and asking you to take over as the new leader of a cult. She explains that their current leader is dying and needs you to act as a substitute. With nothing to lose and an empty stomach to fill, you decide to take her up on her offer, but who would've guessed the sort of cult you'd end up leading...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2023-03-25
Developer: Orcsoft -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Moaning, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Finally!! now with this being translated, i can realistically hope that the other Orcsoft's stuffs especially Omae no Kaachan can be translated too

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes