FDF0

Mar 29, 2023
Been getting this for a bit. Even after deleting the game and re-extracting it's still there for some reason

Jendharui

Sep 2, 2021
After completing ending one and 2 start again and choose all the new decisions that appear then always cum inside the keys is when you do a threesome with marina and rui is cum inside marina and in the final orgy you have to finish with ayaka like this they all get pregnant and shima becomes weak you just have to follow the instructions in the guide and choose the options that are not in parentheses oh I forgot in the first scene with shima you have to choose cum outside after the titiyfuck

I don't know if this is real or not, it's something I did since due to the theme of the game, I always had to start over again, so I started the game 4 times again to ejaculate in the final orgy in all the protagonists, a different one per run, then I started from new and following the guide I reached the true ending

but this is something I did I don't know if it's real or not or a coincidence
ok, this works.
important choises :
- use tits (shima)
- make her do it (rui)
- always cum inside
- choose marina during threesome
- choose ayaka to progress the story
- cum in ayaka during last orgy

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
ok, this works.
important choises :
- use tits (shima)
- make her do it (rui)
- always cum inside
- choose marina during threesome
- choose ayaka to progress the story
- cum in ayaka during last orgy
I think the last one can be anyone, at least that's what found out when I loaded back when I was trying to follow the guide at that time to see where else it lead.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Unfortunately choosing to unload inside all the time( :unsure: Why choose anything else? :unsure: ) means only some of the content will be shown. :mad:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i cant wait to play this next. it doesnt feel like too long ago when i was watching this yet realistically it was years since

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
i cant wait to play this next. it doesnt feel like too long ago when i was watching this yet realistically it was years since
Lately they are translating many orc soft games officially this next one comes out on the 14th of this month

Reactions: yesz
Feb 13, 2019
Wow i remember this game minimum system requirements is below 1 GB RAM. With kagura for some reason become 4 GB RAM. That's crazy.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Lately they are translating many orc soft games officially this next one comes out on the 14th of this month

I've always hoped they would translate , it is basically a netori game but netorase, where you meet the cuck and learn he has ED and can't satisfy his wife, so he asks you to sleep with his wife.
34921.jpg

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I've always hoped they would translate , it is basically a netori game but netorase, where you meet the cuck and learn he has ED and can't satisfy his wife, so he asks you to sleep with his wife.
View attachment 2608414
this game is actually getting translated, but by another group. orcsoft.png

Last edited:

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 2608414
probably why orcsoft games arent translated enough were bcs they are mostly ntr. and theres a lot vanilla guys out there against it. i personally love netorase

Reactions: rgnar62
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes