• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
Aperently I keep fucking up in the interview and no matter what I do I can't change the result, wtf is happening?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Aperently I keep fucking up in the interview and no matter what I do I can't change the result, wtf is happening?
the game tries to redo what you did wrong in order to advance you have to go through the different endings in the first round no matter what you do you end up in ending 1 but you go to the start screen and now in the first scene with shima you have another option apart from the blowjob select that one and go to the end 2 once you have seen the end 2 as a requirement you can see another ending when you start again it's how you screw it up and start again like a time travel with prior knowledge

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
What is the mind control content here? You have to brainwash them to join your Cult? The overview doesn't explain it.

Apr 25, 2021
No no no no no no... HEY! You don't understand! Restart a new game, make different choices! There are 3 Bad Endings and 1 True Ending depending on what you do!
The game has time travel. The bitch with the suit is screwing with you!
Oh shit, ur right!
I kept reloading my save and making new decisions but you have to start from the beginning before the first scene with the suit lady, and you have to choose titjob and not blowjob! Very confusing haha

Apr 25, 2021
The choices for the first 3 playthroughs:
Ending 1 is a bad ending and its supposed to end after the interview.
In playthrough 2 you have new choices. Pick titjob from the suit lady in the first scene. After that you are able to pick watery destruction in the interview. Pick that.
In playthrough 3 you wanna pick to force rui for sex. Then when you get a 'choice' between two of the women pick Ayaka.

Reactions: Platypussify

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
What is the mind control content here? You have to brainwash them to join your Cult? The overview doesn't explain it.
mind control not as a power but as someone with great eloquence that using a type of narcotic incense that is an aphrodisiac while you are in a vulnerable moment and with a facade of kindness and words that you want to hear makes you trust and lower your guard and every time you become more dependent on him together with a group of people and be able to ask you for donations or sexual things like in sects as the name of the game indicates

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
mind control not as a power but as someone with great eloquence that using a type of narcotic incense that is an aphrodisiac while you are in a vulnerable moment and with a facade of kindness and words that you want to hear makes you trust and lower your guard and every time you become more dependent on him together with a group of people and be able to ask you for donations or sexual things like in sects as the name of the game indicates
Are you the one who uses it, or is it used on you?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Are you the one who uses it, or is it used on you?
you are the one who uses it, the protagonist is an ugly bastard in his forties with a lot of bad luck and everyone despises him, come on the typical archetype of an orcsoft game but this game has netori parts in which you have sex with a married woman and sharing the female protagonists with other men in the end are just tools of the sect to earn profit and this may be the topic of visual novel that people don't generally like

pr83

May 5, 2017
BaasB It's DWARFSOFT not DWARSOFT, like ya know orcs dwarfs and shit. Misnaming will prevent it from showing up when filtering by that name but I think you know that already.

• Haha
Reactions: Heimeropen

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Now both of you can with good translation, uncensored and ALL characters and content available lol.
Lol well I got through it, well it was good enough I suppose, you got the powertrip end. Only thing is I wish there were more scenes for the suit lady since she was the ultimate target and denied where to put the money shot in the initial major scenes with her.

Now I'm trying to remember that one hentai that also gave dwarfsoft/orcsoft vibes where it was about some middle aged guy who was running away from loansharks or debt collectors or something and found a secluded mansion in the mountains with the owner milf, a daughter with some chastity belt and a maid but now I can't remember the name but it was the kind of hentai you knew it was based on a VN because of how confusing they end these things to get you curious enough to wonder wtf was going on in this thing lol.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
Lol well I got through it, well it was good enough I suppose, you got the powertrip end. Only thing is I wish there were more scenes for the suit lady since she was the ultimate target and denied where to put the money shot in the initial major scenes with her.

Now I'm trying to remember that one hentai that also gave dwarfsoft/orcsoft vibes where it was about some middle aged guy who was running away from loansharks or debt collectors or something and found a secluded mansion in the mountains with the owner milf, a daughter with some chastity belt and a maid but now I can't remember the name but it was the kind of hentai you knew it was based on a VN because of how confusing they end these things to get you curious enough to wonder wtf was going on in this thing lol.

pretty sure it is this one

Reactions: HoneyLibido
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes