3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Alright. I have some issues with ch2.

In ch1 this guy Darnell builds MC up: first he fucked his girl, then convinced him that he just wants to be your friend. Then MC sets him up with mom, willingly. Then he has MC call him daddy.

Then in ch2 MC and his mom end up living under Darnell's roof. Darnell has MC help him gaslight the mom into submitting to him and having sex in front of MC. And then when all the pieces were in place, you throw it all away.

This dude whom MC willingly called daddy, whom he willingly set up with his mom after he fucked his girl... This dude wants a blowjob. And despite having given one to a random dude earlier in the story and been fucked. Somehow sucking "daddy's" dick is too much? Bro what? And then the mom comes back and gets a knife? Wtf. You had set it up so well, all Darnell had to do was remind MC who daddy is and mom would have come back to MC begging him to keep fucking him. I'm so confused as to why you'd build up all of this character and then randomly throw it out.
On to the next character cucking MC :devilish:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Unfortunately the patreon of the dev is not active anymore.. :cry:
I think that the game is abandoned

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1 completed, amazing NTR content.
At first I thought it will not lean much into the fetishes, but it went deep into it, with the right choices of course. I loved it.
I hope I can see the MC gets cucked further (y)

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
It seems he was reported to Patreon. Rape content not allowed.
Am I weird to think that buying a game with that title puts you beyond the threshold of illustrated rape? I'm struggling to conjure up the concept of a person who buys it and feels compelled to report it.

Reactions: Swooosh

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1 completed, amazing NTR content.
At first I thought it will not lean much into the fetishes, but it went deep into it, with the right choices of course. I loved it.
I hope I can see the MC gets cucked further (y)
It is my personal opinion.
Completed second chapter. Well, I did not enjoyed it as much as the first one.
The second chapter was not much sexual. As a sex fiction it needed more sexy scenes, sexual humiliation and ntr.
Also most of the scenes in second chapter was forced or r*pe, which I am not a big fan of.
MC's GF was the best part in the first chapter of the game, her transformation into a dominating slutty GF was amazing. In the second chapter she left and only comes back in the end.

I am glad she came back, and an interesting scenario.
It would be awesome if there is a chapter 3

Darnell and mom scenes were really hot in the first chapter. I am not much into incest. But sprinkled with ntr it is good.
I didn't enjoy their forced scenes in second chapter.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
There was preview of Chapter 3 released on March 18th. However the link is not working anymore.

Chapter 3 - Preview
Hi, this is a short preview, it's just the beginning, I'll be working in chapter 3 ,I want to take my time to improve the story. So here you have a short preview.

Please, don't distribute this content.
PC:

Mar 21, 2019
There was preview of Chapter 3 released on March 18th. However the link is not working anymore.

Chapter 3 - Preview
Hi, this is a short preview, it's just the beginning, I'll be working in chapter 3 ,I want to take my time to improve the story. So here you have a short preview.

Please, don't distribute this content.
PC:
What are you kidding? does not work!

• Haha
Reactions: juanides

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
What are you kidding? does not work!
As I wrote. The link is not working any more.
But there were 2 previews of chapter 3 before his patreon was taken down. One on 9th of March, second on 18th of March.
I just copied his message from patreon at that time..... I don't have the file, so I can't share.

Reactions: Topoll

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Darn man, first time I've seen N words in game, this is top edge realistic writing lmao, Can't wait to see 3rd chap and please be more consistent with the choices that have been made between chap 1 n 2 please :D

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes