3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

fairy_neko

Apr 16, 2020
well, this game has too much humiliation and the ''girlfriend'' act like a total bitch. this game is not for me anymore...

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Does anyone know which animations are used? I would love to download them for myself to use in Sims 4. Especially the cuck/ntr animations!

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

nohomo69

Sep 29, 2018
I love bisexual action, expecially when the MC is so cute, but the writing REALLY makes it difficult to enjoy this.
The fact that his mother whores herself out in multiple ways and then throws a fit and wants to throw out of the house the son because he masturbated watching her is so fucking insulting for the intelligence.

Just make all the characters embrace their sluttiness and degeneracy and cut all this obnoxious drama. Its that simple.

I swear, sometimes the difference between NTR and NTS is how unrealistic the character interactions are.

Reactions: jags25655

Sinthering

Apr 18, 2022
Hey, I got kicked out of my house in this game):KEK: Is there a walkthrough?:WaitWhat: What endings did you get?

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Alright. I have some issues with ch2.

In ch1 this guy Darnell builds MC up: first he fucked his girl, then convinced him that he just wants to be your friend. Then MC sets him up with mom, willingly. Then he has MC call him daddy.

Then in ch2 MC and his mom end up living under Darnell's roof. Darnell has MC help him gaslight the mom into submitting to him and having sex in front of MC. And then when all the pieces were in place, you throw it all away.

This dude whom MC willingly called daddy, whom he willingly set up with his mom after he fucked his girl... This dude wants a blowjob. And despite having given one to a random dude earlier in the story and been fucked. Somehow sucking "daddy's" dick is too much? Bro what? And then the mom comes back and gets a knife? Wtf. You had set it up so well, all Darnell had to do was remind MC who daddy is and mom would have come back to MC begging him to keep fucking him. I'm so confused as to why you'd build up all of this character and then randomly throw it out.

Reactions: Sinthering
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes