3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wish the dev good luck with his game, but it did nothing for me. I have no problems with swinging/sharing/netorase (some of my bestliked games on site have it in game), but I get angry when I see the MC is getting treated or tried to be treated like a doormat. Total turn off and bringing out the flamethrower.
Shy girlfriend? While the MC needs to grow some balls, how his girlfriends tries to treat him is appalling! He can be glad to get rid of her!
And with that front quieted by showing at least some backbone, unfortunately there is nothing going on or starting to go on with the Mom and/or sister. As bobdillan mentioned, I too do not think the dev will do something towards Incest or Harem, considering how he paints the MC up to now. So there is nothing holding me to this game.
If there will be really development towards Incest/Harem/Swinging/not being a doormat, it should start quickly!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone have chapter 1? I downloaded chapter 2 from OP and when starting the game is starts with "previously in chapter 1" so it seems that chapter 1 is not in chapter 2. :unsure:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I so hope for some scenes in the future where the "bulls" dress up "mommy" in stockings maybe even his gf too :devilish:

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
didnt play the first chapter completely but the game is decent so far

however dev pls dont turn this into a game with 500 different downloads to play the whole game
this one game every chapter bs turned me away from many good reviewed games so far

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes