Ren'Py Abandoned My Life Is Good: Academy [v0.02.7] [BOXgurih]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 13, 2018
It's very short and has several problems, so I wouldn't call it good in its current state. But imo both story and renders have potential, the things holding it back are very fixable. I cannot recommend it now, but also wouldn't put it on the "ignore forever!" list...
oh sorry mate it wasn't about the game at all I was referring to the title you know X'D, but yeah it's good so far but if the "not avoidable" thing gets too hectic I will quit right don't worry.

Reactions: hermesh

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I would definitely add more to the overview to entice players to want to try the game, I almost avoided this game because I really wasn't sure what it was about, but I can't pass up a cute blonde. This has potential to be a good one however at its current state there just isn't much there to really enjoy yet, while I don't mind a game that is a "slow burn", I do wish there was a bit more content. Good luck on the game though dev, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it to see how the game progresses for sure.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Looks like another Asian-made cash grab like most AVN's using Patreon. The 2 reviews sum it up nicely. While a few scammer devs try to pull an Amazon and manipulate the ratings (and have been called out on it by mods) in this case believe this 1-star one.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I read here that this game also has those "no choices", i.e. bad end choices. Maybe it wasn't a wise choice to download this game after all. I'm waiting for even if the dev would come to their senses and remove all those "NO CHOICES" because they are not real choices, so why the hell should they be stuck in the game. At least it doesn't make the gaming experience very great. On the contrary, they start to annoy. Now that NTR was confirmed to be avoidable, this could have been played, but I don't think so yet. As well as others' warnings, I'll wait if DEV comes to its senses.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Life Is Good: Academy [v0.02.7] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 278mb.

You can also join my discord for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

I would be happy if you pin this message so everyone is aware.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Thy4nd

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The graphics looking promissing to me, but the story is not real logical in advance.
I wish good luck to the dev to find some more Patreons.
It's to early to say more before the next several updates.
by the way :
How to play to get this scene?
Or have I missed " In Town" the choice to find to link to this action to find in game/images/video?

Last edited:

minh1071

Dec 26, 2021
The graphics looking promissing to me, but the story is not real logical in advance.
I wish good luck to the dev to find some more Patreons.
It's to early to say more before the next several updates.
by the way :
How to play to get this scene?
Or have I missed " In Town" the choice to find to link to this action to find in game/images/video?
Refusing to go to the coffee shop when meeting her. Then she will introduce a special service, it will cost you 250$ but bargain down to 150$

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I dunno but... There is a repeated of a day in this story and its scenes, It feels strange when a girl hate you and a day after that she hug you again, hate you again and so on. I also hate the reason why he must hated btw that should become turn point for MC to be a hero, and plain reaction from other girls (It need more enthusiasm and emotion more)

Also the choices is become useless... yeah really no use of that choices, just some linear plot that if you pull the wrong move you'll straight to the game over... I suggest you make a point system instead and use that choices location for meeting with certain girl and make it as a flag point with that certain girl, even it's just from small talk. Because the branch choices is not working here...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I read here that this game also has those "no choices", i.e. bad end choices. Maybe it wasn't a wise choice to download this game after all. I'm waiting for even if the dev would come to their senses and remove all those "NO CHOICES" because they are not real choices, so why the hell should they be stuck in the game. At least it doesn't make the gaming experience very great. On the contrary, they start to annoy. Now that NTR was confirmed to be avoidable, this could have been played, but I don't think so yet. As well as others' warnings, I'll wait if DEV comes to its senses.
Guess I'll wait to see if there's a guide to avoiding the NTR and bad endings.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
That was a disappointedly quick abandon. Was hoping the game would develop a little more before the dev quit. And right after the first instance of real action.

Reactions: lunar517
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes